By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Yea, there are still plenty developers that still have games coming to Vita.

http://psp2roundup.blogspot.com/2018/05/developers-take-on-ps-vita-cards-being.html?m=1

And we are still gonna get digital games at least in the West as far as I know, can always import from Asia as well. We ain't done yet Kres!

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:

Yea, there are still plenty developers that still have games coming to Vita.

http://psp2roundup.blogspot.com/2018/05/developers-take-on-ps-vita-cards-being.html?m=1

And we are still gonna get digital games at least in the West as far as I know, can always import from Asia as well. We ain't done yet Kres!

:) I hope so!

Hey, guys! Long time don't read you! I just read +430 messages since my last visit on July last year. Glad that the topic is alive, as the Vita news and Kresnik's reviews (bookmarked some for reading later night).

I just got back to Vita recently, had one of a friend but he had to sell it and now I bought one.. still looking for one hackeable to get my hands on a sd2vita card, to downloading all my digital library there, and get some impossible-to-buy-at-least-for-me games from Asia... Have to be honest there.

Today will download Stein's;gate to try to beat that VN a third time...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I beat DanganRonpa: Ultra Despair Girls. Really enjoyed it. It had way better story and production values than I expected. I do recommend it to any fans of the series. Definitely worth it.

Cerebralbore101 said:
COKTOE said:

So, did you buy one? It has a great library imo. Can't go wrong. EDF 2017 Portable and EDF 2 are 2 more I'd mention. 2017 is also on XB360, but the Vita version has the Wing Diver class, which is a pretty huge addtion. If you haven't yet, do it!

I never "got"that game back in the day. The controls felt...sloppy? Loose? It's been over 2 decades, but that's what I remember from my brief time with it. Also, to be honest, I ended up cheaping out with Paper's Please. It's still on my radar, but hoping for a sale.

I didn't. Damned near every good Vita game has been ported to another system already. It had worthwhile games for it's time, but like the Wii U it's an unneeded purchase. 

Vita games I own on other systems....

Gravity Rush 2, Tearaway, DQ Builders, Ys VIII, Dragon's Crown, Legend of Heroes II, Disgaea 4, Muramasa, Legend of Heroes I, Disgaea 3, Persona 4. 

Persona 4 Golden has never been ported anywhere.

Muramasa similarly has a lot of new content that did not exist on the Wii version. Disgaea 3/4 also have new content but I'm pretty sure you can download that DLC on PS3.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

DemoniOtaku said:
Hey, guys! Long time don't read you! I just read +430 messages since my last visit on July last year. Glad that the topic is alive, as the Vita news and Kresnik's reviews (bookmarked some for reading later night).

I just got back to Vita recently, had one of a friend but he had to sell it and now I bought one.. still looking for one hackeable to get my hands on a sd2vita card, to downloading all my digital library there, and get some impossible-to-buy-at-least-for-me games from Asia... Have to be honest there.

outlawauron said: 

I beat DanganRonpa: Ultra Despair Girls. Really enjoyed it. It had way better story and production values than I expected. I do recommend it to any fans of the series. Definitely worth it.

Hey, the old gang's back together! Hello guys!

Around the Network

Haven't been here in a while !

I left my vita in another country, Haven't played in over 4 months :(. I want to play Digimon and cosmic star Heroine....

Kresnik said:
DemoniOtaku said:

outlawauron said: 

Hey, the old gang's back together! Hello guys!

Hey! I forget to check my subscribed threads and thought to and caught up on the thread. I see the stuff you post on Twitter so I haven't been missing any of your articles at least.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

NesFe said:
Haven't been here in a while !

I left my vita in another country, Haven't played in over 4 months :(. I want to play Digimon and cosmic star Heroine....

Ahh hello NesFe! You need to find your Vita and join in the fun again! Give us all those import impressions :P

outlawauron said: 

Hey! I forget to check my subscribed threads and thought to and caught up on the thread. I see the stuff you post on Twitter so I haven't been missing any of your articles at least.

It's just nice to see you back in here! It's been lovely talking to Shadow but it's felt like just the two of us for quite some time :)

Yea, it's nice to see some old faces back here :) Kres has been doing quite a bit for Vita, I just show up to comment about it :P

Kresnik said:

Ahh hello NesFe! You need to find your Vita and join in the fun again! Give us all those import impressions :P

I should have both my vitas back in a week and then its time to finally finish the second utawarerumono vita game. I also have Gundam G Genesis which I only played one story from and Cosmic Star Heroine. Once I'm done with those then its time to import some games which at the rate I'm playing in might be next year lol.

Currently thinking of importing : Hero must Die (I enjoyed the demo but had hoped to see the game in the west),  Digimon: Hacker's memory (I loved cyber so this is obvious), Eve Burst VN, Yu-NO (this might come to the west since it has been announced for switch/pc so I'll wait)  and a visual novel adventure that I can't remember its name lol  (people ranking and challenging people to gain popularity or something).