By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
So, I've had my Vita for over a year now, and I still just have one game for it D:

I have 150 physical and probably about the 300 digital. You're doing it wrong!

Kresnik said:
VGPolyglot said:
So, I've had my Vita for over a year now, and I still just have one game for it D:

Well, I'll never get that high, but I do plan on at least picking some titles up! Unfortunately a lot of them ended up getting released on PS4 though, and I'll pretty much always go for that version. However, for the ones that aren't on the PS4, I'll see what there is.

VGPolyglot said: 

Well, I'll never get that high, but I do plan on at least picking some titles up! Unfortunately a lot of them ended up getting released on PS4 though, and I'll pretty much always go for that version. However, for the ones that aren't on the PS4, I'll see what there is.

Haha, you're the opposite of me, I always pick up the Vita versions of multiplats.

There's still some very good games if you're interested in exclusives at least.

Kresnik said:
VGPolyglot said: 

Haha, you're the opposite of me, I always pick up the Vita versions of multiplats.

I have a list of some games that I want to get:

1. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD (since it's my favourite game)
  2. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (one of my favourite games)
  3. Persona 4 Golden (One of my favourite games)
  4. Persona 4: Dancing All Night
  5. Uncharted: Golden Abyss
  6. Killzone: Mercenary
  7. Resistance: Burning Skies
  8. Soul Sacrifice
  9. Soul Sacrifice Delta
  10. Freedom Wars

I'm having a hard time thinking beyond that. Tearaway, Danganronpa 1+2, Virtue's Last Reward, Gravity Rush, Wipeout 2048, and a few others ended up getting released on PS4, which lessened the library for me!

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Kresnik said:

8. Soul Sacrifice
  9. Soul Sacrifice Delta
  10. Freedom Wars

I'm having a hard time thinking beyond that. Tearaway, Danganronpa 1+2, Virtue's Last Reward, Gravity Rush, Wipeout 2048, and a few others ended up getting released on PS4, which lessened the library for me!

If you liked Tearaway on PS4 you should get it on Vita seeing as they are two different experiences! Also unless you've already bought them on PS4 I would seriously consider getting the Vita versions of Danganronpa. I just feel like those games are best played snuggled up in bed with some headphones!

Oh and everybody forgets about Unit 13 when it comes to Vita exclusives so because you seem to like both metal gear and shooters I would highly recommend it. Its the perfect pick up and play, high score based third person shooter (with some stealth).

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:
VGPolyglot said:

8. Soul Sacrifice
  9. Soul Sacrifice Delta
  10. Freedom Wars

If you liked Tearaway on PS4 you should get it on Vita seeing as they are two different experiences! Also unless you've already bought them on PS4 I would seriously consider getting the Vita versions of Danganronpa. I just feel like those games are best played snuggled up in bed with some headphones!

Oh and everybody forgets about Unit 13 when it comes to Vita exclusives so because you seem to like both metal gear and shooters I would highly recommend it. Its the perfect pick up and play, high score based third person shooter (with some stealth).

Hmm, I guess I can check out Unit 13 as well. I also forgot about Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 plus, I love those games so I'll probably pick them up too. What about Army Corps From Hell? How is that game?

VGPolyglot said:

Hmm, I guess I can check out Unit 13 as well. I also forgot about Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 plus, I love those games so I'll probably pick them up too. What about Army Corps From Hell? How is that game?

I found it pretty bad, like a poor mans Pikmin. But if you really like that type of game you may find enjoyment.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Kresnik said:
VGPolyglot said:

You live up to your blog and your articles, uhuh.

I have 7 physical and 1 digital after 7 months of ownership, though I do plan to expand into at least 15 phys this year. I've been missing out!

Good list VGP, minus Resistance - if the demo is anything to follow, the game is boring on a whole new level.

Xen said: 

You live up to your blog and your articles, uhuh.

Can't be the definitive Vita site if I don't have lots of games ;)

Speaking of articles, I finished a new one looking at what a rollercoaster year it's been for Vita localization announcements:

https://kresnik258gaming.wordpress.com/2018/04/19/the-rollercoaster-of-vita-localization-announcements-in-2018/