By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

The sad part is it's being ignored. >_>

i think so.

i can't get to mugens profile and i have no idea why. i wanted to post this on his wall. would you mind posting it for me thanks. how you lik'n vita so far?

It's a positive news so the trolls is not diggin it.

Vita is a JRPG heaven as of right now and I love iiiit!

P4, Disgaea 3, Tales of Innocence, YS, Level-5 RPG, Ragnarok Odyssey, Future SMT game and etc.

EDIT* Can't access his profile too and he is offline anyway. 

Around the Network

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

The Gravity Daze box looks stunning!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

This one is kinda interesting.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

The sad part is it's being ignored. >_>

i think so.

i can't get to mugens profile and i have no idea why. i wanted to post this on his wall. would you mind posting it for me thanks. how you lik'n vita so far?

It's a positive news so the trolls is not diggin it.

Vita is a JRPG heaven as of right now and I love iiiit!

P4, Disgaea 3, Tales of Innocence, YS, Level-5 RPG, Ragnarok Odyssey, Future SMT game and etc.

EDIT* Can't access his profile too and he is offline anyway. 

ok thanks. 

yea RPG heaven sounds awsume. love everything i've seen so far myself.

it also seems rainbird and CGI don't understand wht i was trying to get them to do. i was trying to get CGI to put the box art and the multi different colors  for vita in his post on the front page. you know edit his first post.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:

This one is kinda interesting.

When I saw the title and description I knew this would be cool.  I had an idea about making a game like this for cell phones.

haha so much activity in ere! :D awesome!

sorry bout the delay guys, was out all day and just got back..

I'll post those images in the OP ;)

@Gravity Daze: Dat Tease!
@everyone who said good job etc: Thank you very much! :D make sure you guys keep posting in here cuz so far everyone has been very helpful in bringing in the new info and keeping the discussion alive! YOU GUYS ROCK!

@Rico: Hey dude! where you been!? :D

Btw none of you can access my profile? :S I did some changes hoping to make only my friends can see me to keep the annoying trolls out..guess I must have effed up somewhere :S lemme look into

anywho never fear...MUGENS here...ever near...

SO A QUESTION LIKE NO OTHER FOR ALL OF YOU! WHICH DO YOU PREFER!? GOLDEN ABYSS BOX ART OR GRAVITY DAZE BOX ART!? O_O

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

GRAVITY DAZE BOX ART hands down

i like the blue box for GD and good to see the pics of vita and trailers that army corps looks a bit mental

i hope the vita  sells well enough

Above & Beyond

Does anyone know how you insert the game into the Vita? Thus far I've not seen a slot for it :S.