By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:
Augen said:

I don't plan on conferences for Vita announcements, I have this thread and Kresnik to keep me happy.

<3

For your happiness, here's an amusing rumour - FF 30th anniversary next year, supposedly I - IX are all gonna be available on a cart:

http://vgleaks.com/final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-roadmap/

I REAAALLY HOPE THIS IS TRUE!! I just can't lay down my FFX HD copy and i've missed out on a lot of FF titles.

Do you think all games would fit in a single cart though ? It seems not.. But anyways hope this will make it here as I was on the verge of starting an FF purchase fever.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
badgenome said:

What is Gun Gun Pi-

Oh my.

Mr Mosquito made by Compile Heart, pretty much.

I feel like a racing game has to be coming soon. Nep Xtreme Racing

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

SnowPrince said:
Kresnik said:

<3

For your happiness, here's an amusing rumour - FF 30th anniversary next year, supposedly I - IX are all gonna be available on a cart:

http://vgleaks.com/final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-roadmap/

I REAAALLY HOPE THIS IS TRUE!! I just can't lay down my FFX HD copy and i've missed out on a lot of FF titles.

Do you think all games would fit in a single cart though ? It seems not.. But anyways hope this will make it here as I was on the verge of starting an FF purchase fever.

I'm pretty sure they will not fit a gamecard for Vita... at least not with FFVII to IX.. these tree weitgh arround 2gb each as PSX classics, and these will be the recent "remastered" editions... so probably will be 3gb each one... FF I to VI can fit with all their versions in one card surely... but I hope weget PSP's version of FFIV, as DS's3D poligonal of that and FFIII is pretty ugly...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

badgenome said:

What is Gun Gun Pi-

Oh my.

PQube seems most likely candidate for the western release.

So, Arc the lad and wild arms reboots announced for mobile by Sony...

At least just port them by hiring a cheap external studio :(

Around the Network

I weep.

Honestly, I'm bummed about Wild ARMs but actually the saddest one for me was Boku no Natsuyasumi. I was certain that one was going to be revived for PS4/Vita down the line. It's one of those franchises like WipEout and Twisted Metal that had been on every single Sony hardware prior to this gen.

Yeah, I forgot about Boku no Natsuyasumi mobile... The only thing that would make me feel better if the games turned out to be some garbage free to play gacha games :p

http://gematsu.com/2016/12/accel-world-vs-sword-art-online-millennium-twilight-launches-march-16-japan

Accel World vs. SAO is March 16th.

Wayyyy sooner than I expected. This one's gonna bomb.

I got my backer code for the Vita version of Shantae: Half-Genie Hero today. Unfortunately it ain't activated yet, should work in a few days.