By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Around the Network
badgenome said:

Surely not! Kresnik is the biggest perv here.

Oh, you're back.  I assumed you'd been involved in some kind of auto-erotic-asphyxiation incident.

Kresnik said:

Oh, you're back.  I assumed you'd been involved in some kind of auto-erotic-asphyxiation incident.

Pretty good assumption, tbh.

I got better, though.

badgenome said:
Did any Vita games come out in the last two years

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Plenty of vita news and release, Badgenome did I go back into 2014.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:
badgenome said:
Did any Vita games come out in the last two years

Awwww! Thanks, Nanako-chan!

Welcome back! Though, I'm pretty sure we've never met, since I joined this site this year :p

Shadow8 said:
Welcome back! Though, I'm pretty sure we've never met, since I joined this site this year :p

Haha, thanks! Nice to meet you!

BTW... MUGEN have been missing a few days too...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

If anyone's not bought it yet in UK, Smyth's are selling Disney Infinity 2.0 for £5