By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Valkyria: Azure Revolution new trailer, seven new characters and army branches detailed

http://gematsu.com/2016/10/valkyria-azure-revolution-new-trailer-seven-new-characters-army-branches-detailed

Show me some good performing vita game play and you've got yourself day one purchase.

Around the Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ747pVNIEs

Looks like Berserk Musou is a decent port.

$40 is more than I expected. Looks like have some extra goodies for this release.

Did any Vita games come out in the last two years?

badgenome said:

Yeah.. Vita is still alive... and seems like you too... but still niche japanese and indie games... but a lot of good ones!

WELLCOME BACK!!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:

Yeah.. Vita is still alive... and seems like you too... but still niche japanese and indie games... but a lot of good ones!

WELLCOME BACK!!

Thanks!

And I know! I've been happily playing my Vita all this time! Just got World of Final Fantasy today, woot!

badgenome said:

You're alive!!!!!!!!!!!??

Welcome back. This place wasn't the same without you.

Plenty of games came out these last two years. Kresnik may be the most informed person on this planet in anything that has to do with vita, so you should probably tell him the genres you like.

naruball said:

You're alive!!!!!!!!!!!??

Welcome back. This place wasn't the same without you.

Thanks, man!

I don't get to play as much anymore, but I've actually stayed pretty up to date on Vita releases.

badgenome said:

The fuck !!? you came out of nowhere.

Welcome back. the vita thread was lacking sme lewdness.

NesFe said:

The fuck !!? you came out of nowhere.

Welcome back. the vita thread was lacking sme lewdness.

Surely not! Kresnik is the biggest perv here.