By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
outlawauron said:

It'll mentioned in the indie convo, right? Right?!

I wouldn't even be sure of that anymore :(

Around the Network

Well, they probably won't even mention it once, but the news aboutt VNs made E3 for my vita and Berserk is coming as well. Hopefully some cross platform indies are gonna be announce though.

Called it first :D

R.I.P Vita

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Didn't see the press conference. So they didn't mention the Vita even for a second or showed a trailer / picture including some Vita titles?

Around the Network

Didn't watch the conference, I assume nothing.

Afterwards we got Fault Milestone One; Pax Nora and Rabi-Ribi announced on the blog though:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/13/playstation-e3-2016-press-conference-recap/

Action Henk may not be outright cancelled like I thought.

E3 just isn't the right place to announce games for the Playstation Vita. Never expected a game announcement at E3. Playstation Vita is still getting enough game announcements from third party developers without big events. That is good enough for me imo!

I think some people deep down still had some faith in their hearts that we'll see vita in the conference lol. I accepted my vita as a niche Japanese gaming device years ago and I'm fine with that as long as Falcom releases games for it:p

-------

Good news about Sekai VNs, seems like vita is starting to develop a great VN library (it already had some great VNs) : Root Letter, Fault Milestone One, Grisaia games (if they are still coming ?) , Zero time dilemma, Steins;Gate 0, Psycho-Pass, Danganronpa V3, Muv-Luv etc...

And some VNs that aren't getting localized that i'm planning on getting like : Eve : Error Burst
YU-NO, Net High, Utawarerumono sequel, Yahari Ore no Seshein sequel, Chaos;Child, PunchLine and whatever interesting VN 5pb puts out (Occultic;Nine, Anonymous;Code if they are coming to vita)

Conina said:
Didn't see the press conference. So they didn't mention the Vita even for a second or showed a trailer / picture including some Vita titles?

There was no mention of indies or Japanese games, so nothing about the vita. I didn't expect anything so I wasn't disappointed.