By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Limited Run is going to ruin me both financially and emotionally.

For those who are interested I picked up Assassin's Creed Chronicles a couple days ago and it seems like a solid game. Reminds me of both Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate and Uncharted. Honestly though, it's not as good as either. From what I've played it doesn't really have much to offer when it comes to exploration and level design. You just kind of run through the level avoiding enemies until your at the next level. Maybe there's a little more depth as you play but so far even though it is a solid game it's also pretty meh.

Oh and here's a couple screenshots.

I've got to say, out of the 3 random western games released recently I've enjoyed Civ 2 Plus the most.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
SAD NEWS: ArkSystemWorks just announced today that Blazblue Central Fiction will release this year on PS3 and PS4, NOT Vita included this time, it seems. Doubt they will do a late port like with Continuum Shift Extend on the year of release of Vita. So... Chronophantasma EXTEND probably will be th best of Blazblue on Vita.

Sadly, recently some companies are getting away from Vita, being releases on the west and now even Japan. Well, is normal, seeing as sells declining and going lower even in Japan. Glad to have some things to look forward this year, but nextyear probably will be last of Vita's long predicted Doom and Gloom life.

I appreciated the other Blazblue games on Vita but they didn't sell very well and always seemed better suited to home consoles thanks to local multi-player.

QUAKECore89 said:
I watched Batman v Superman, the new Batman is so cooooool!!.

outlawauron said:
Kresnik said:
http://gematsu.com/2016/04/chronos-materia-gust-unreleased-ps-vita-rpg-officially-cancelled

Chronos Materia officially cancelled.

Well that's that mystery solved after 2 and a half years, lol.

Didn't know people were still holding onto that one.

I kind of was :'(

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

M.U.G.E.N said:
Chronos Materia

'throws on the shades'

immaterializeddddddd

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

If you wanna scream in anger, do it with style

SnakeDrake said:
QUAKECore89 said:
I watched Batman v Superman, the new Batman is so cooooool!!.

I know right? I love the new Batman as well

Around the Network
drdante said:
SnakeDrake said:

Lmao what happened here XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
drdante said:

What happened? Well Batman teamed up with Superman after they fought and then Wonder Woman came- wait I thought you already know about this 

drdante said:
SnakeDrake said:

What happened? Well Batman teamed up with Superman after they fought and then Wonder Woman came- wait I thought you already know about this 

I know about that but how did you get here.

SnakeDrake said:
drdante said:

I know about that but how did you get here.

Goddess Kat gave me divine blessing from the abyss and next thing I know I ended up wandering here 

What are you guys thoughts on the "rumour" of Vita being discontinued in the Netherlands

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.