By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Zero an Ao will always be the best Kiseki games(Zero for me) :p , but yeah Sen II in my opinion is at the top of the kiseki series titles. We need a release date on Sen III, hopefully after Ys releases.

---------------
Utawarerumono: The Two Hakuoros launches for PS4, PS3, and PS Vita on September 21 in Japan

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/utawarerumono-two-hakuoros-launches-ps4-ps3-ps-vita-september-21-japan

Finally, I get to know what happens after that cliffhanger ending T_T

Around the Network
NesFe said:
Zero an Ao will always be the best Kiseki games(Zero for me) :p , but yeah Sen II in my opinion is at the top of the kiseki series titles. We need a release date on Sen III, hopefully after Ys releases.

You people can't keep doing this! (just to be clear before I launch into this, I'm mostly joking and it's not aimed at you :P)

But seriously, I swear people always say "the best" Kiseki title is whichever one we didn't get in the west.  At first it was Trails SC, we got that, then it was Sen II.  Now we're getting Sen II and it's switched to Zero and Ao.  I swear we'll get Zero in a few years and everyone will say it's Ao.

BUT WHAT WILL YOU ALL DO WHEN THAT RELEASES?

Kresnik said:
NesFe said:

You people can't keep doing this! (just to be clear before I launch into this, I'm mostly joking and it's not aimed at you :P)

But seriously, I swear people always say "the best" Kiseki title is whichever one we didn't get in the west.  At first it was Trails SC, we got that, then it was Sen II.  Now we're getting Sen II and it's switched to Zero and Ao.  I swear we'll get Zero in a few years and everyone will say it's Ao.

I won't speak for everyone here but I'll play it when that releases

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/uppers-launches-july-14-japan

Uppers has a new release date, July 14th. I wonder what (if anything) they've added to the game

Kresnik said:

lol,  true Gomenasi :p

I just like how the story builds up in Zero gradually, the situation they are in, plus I like the old chibi style more (not that I dislike the new style)

---------

All uppers need is a few more combos for the heroes, like 3-4 more each and It would be a very good game.

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:

So after 3 long months and about 90 hours, I FINALLY beat The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel! Man what a ride! It starts out slow but keeps gaining momentum all the way until the end. The final chapter in particular was incredible. Shit really hit the fan at the end and there was even some crazy twists!

It easily join the ranks with Persona 4 Golden and Danganronpa as one of THE best games you can get on Vita (or PS3 for that matter). The music was fantastic, characters were enjoyable, the combat was fun, and the story was great. Honestly the only "bad" thing I could say about this game is that if you hate school settings in your JRPGs you might not enjoy as much as I did. That shouldn't stop you from playing it though as it's still a masterful JRPG which any Vita/PS3 owner owes themselves to play. 

Anyways, the ending was a big cliff hanger (obviously) so now my wait for the second game begins. The worst part about the wait though is that people say that Trails of Cold Steel II is not only better than the first by a mile but it may be the best Legend of Heroes game so far! Welp, maybe now I can devote more time to Digimon.

Gah, I'm going to have to drop everything and focus on LoH to really catch up. I'm currently playing Trials every now and then. Too much out there for me to keep trying the multiplatform thing.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

New Caligula details, plus the Box art:

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/caligula-details-eroded-students-ostinato-musicians-mirei-ike-p-japanese-box-art

June -> September is going t be brutal on the wallet

Cladun( May 26), Caligula(June 23), Zero Time dilemma(June 28), Uppers (July 14), Ys VIII( July 21), Utawarerumono( September 21) and thats just games that have release dates and doesn't include indies like Salt and Sanctuary etc.. or localized games Sen II/ Grand kingdom etc...

NesFe said:
Godzilla appears in City Shrouded in Shadows :

Really, really looks pretty interesting this game...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

outlawauron said:
BlowoverKing said:

So after 3 long months and about 90 hours, I FINALLY beat The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel! Man what a ride! It starts out slow but keeps gaining momentum all the way until the end. The final chapter in particular was incredible. Shit really hit the fan at the end and there was even some crazy twists!

It easily join the ranks with Persona 4 Golden and Danganronpa as one of THE best games you can get on Vita (or PS3 for that matter). The music was fantastic, characters were enjoyable, the combat was fun, and the story was great. Honestly the only "bad" thing I could say about this game is that if you hate school settings in your JRPGs you might not enjoy as much as I did. That shouldn't stop you from playing it though as it's still a masterful JRPG which any Vita/PS3 owner owes themselves to play. 

Anyways, the ending was a big cliff hanger (obviously) so now my wait for the second game begins. The worst part about the wait though is that people say that Trails of Cold Steel II is not only better than the first by a mile but it may be the best Legend of Heroes game so far! Welp, maybe now I can devote more time to Digimon.

Gah, I'm going to have to drop everything and focus on LoH to really catch up. I'm currently playing Trials every now and then. Too much out there for me to keep trying the multiplatform thing.

I completely forgot that I put Trials in the Sky on hiatus mid playthrough to focus on Cold Steel. I guess in the wait for CS II I'll finish up the first TiTS and start the second.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Toukiden 2 launches June 30 in Japan, PS4 demo launches April 11

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/toukiden-2-launches-june-30-japan-ps4-demo-launches-april-11

A gameplay video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN5br4R97g4

I hope prioritizing the ps4 version doesn't mean we'll end up with an un optimized vita port especially for a game like Toukiden. This is obviuosly based on how their newest releases has been (Yoru no Nai Kuni and Attack on Titans)