By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
naruball said:

Nice! Good to see you review a game you really liked.

Haha, thanks.  I did enjoy every game I reviewed (apart from Sorcery Saga), but I was trying my best to be a bit objective with scores and it's hard to give something like Irregular at Magic High School a big score despite the fact I had fun with it.

naruball said:

Whenever I look for a match online, I can't find a single person. Does anyone still play the game and would like to help a fellow vita fan out?

Well I have the game, haven't played it yet though.  Would I be able to help?

Around the Network
SnowPrince said:
Hey guys, Resident Evil is at 15€ now. Should i get one ? I've played RE2 and loved it back in the day, I want me some horror style game on the vita, I don't know if it's worth it since it has mixed reviews and should I wait for it to get a nicer price cut or should i just give in?

For that price it's well worth it.  Don't expect a fantastic port but it's perfectly fine, from what I played of it.

Big file size though, so beware.

Kresnik said:
naruball said:

Nice! Good to see you review a game you really liked.

Haha, thanks.  I did enjoy every game I reviewed (apart from Sorcery Saga), but I was trying my best to be a bit objective with scores and it's hard to give something like Irregular at Magic High School a big score despite the fact I had fun with it.

naruball said:

Whenever I look for a match online, I can't find a single person. Does anyone still play the game and would like to help a fellow vita fan out?

Well I have the game, haven't played it yet though.  Would I be able to help?

Yeah, you definitely can help. Whenever you have some free time, please pm me, and we can play online. My broadband speed is, at the moment, ridiculously bad, but the trophies only require to play against others, not to win. So, if you don't mind kicking my ass...

SnowPrince said:
Hey guys, Resident Evil is at 15€ now. Should i get one ? I've played RE2 and loved it back in the day, I want me some horror style game on the vita, I don't know if it's worth it since it has mixed reviews and should I wait for it to get a nicer price cut or should i just give in?

My brother played it. He said he enjoyed it. The game ran decently, and looked surprisingly good. Take from that what you will :p

Also, i think someone here posted about it recently. i think he said he liked what he played so far. Hopefully he'll give you a better answer.

---

2 more days and I'll have DOAX 3 in my hands !!

NesFe said:
SnowPrince said:

My brother played it. He said he enjoyed it. The game ran decently, and looked surprisingly good. Take from that what you will :p

Also, i think someone here posted about it recently. i think he said he liked what he played so far. Hopefully he'll give you a better answer.

---

2 more days and I'll have DOAX 3 in my hands !!

I should have DOAX 3 this week too. Can't wait to get my hands on it either ;)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:

So which character are you planning on starting with :p. I'm thinking Nyotengu or Ayane.

I should be getting DOAX3 within the next 2 days as well. I'm undecided on whether I should go with Honoka or Ayane to begin with. I've never played one of the extreme games so I'm curious as to if I'll enjoy it or not.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

NesFe said:
MikeRox said:

So which character are you planning on starting with :p. I'm thinking Nyotengu or Ayane.

Ayane was always the one I liked on DOA2 on the Dreamcast, so probably as good a place as any to start.

BlowoverKing said:
I should be getting DOAX3 within the next 2 days as well. I'm undecided on whether I should go with Honoka or Ayane to begin with. I've never played one of the extreme games so I'm curious as to if I'll enjoy it or not.

I never played DOAX2, but the original Xtreme Beach Volleyball was basically an ultimate chill out game. Hoping DOAX3 has the same relaxed vibe. Just a really nice way to wind down after playing some of the more intense games.

NIS announces World’s Longest 5 Minutes for PS Vita

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/nis-announces-worlds-longest-5-minutes-ps-vita

we know nothing of the game other than the title