By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
SnowPrince said:

Do like me and get the Digital vita version !

It's worth it !!

Welp, I love collecting games as physically as possible so nope.....but thanks anyway.

I guess I'll wait for a few months until the price is low.

In the meantime I have Oreshika, DW8 XL and One Piece UWR waiting to be played. So I'm good.....for now

Around the Network
outlawauron said:

NISA can't be assed to localize their own games anymore?

They skip plenty of their own published-in-Japan titles.  From recent memory: Edo Blacksmith; Shin Hayarigami; Harem Paradise/Yandere Hell; Special Reporting Division; Makai Kingdom PSP.

Lot of VN's in there, but plenty of handheld titles too sadly.  The fact that they were so quick to announce Grand Kingdom in the west (which only released in November) but still haven't announed things like Yomawari/Criminal Girls 2 has honestly left me a bit scared about their future support of Vita.  Because Grand Kingdom has a PS4 SKU but those other games mentioned don't, so I'm a bit worried about the chances of anything upcoming which is Vita only (which, sadly, is the majority of their upcoming stuff).

Is it possible that "GTA: Liberty City Stories" (PSP version) ain't available on PSN anymore? Can't find it in the PS Store (EU PSN) on my Vita anymore.

I wanted to compare it with the Android version I bought for my phone yesterday. Found out, that the Z5 compact has a convenient video grabbing feature, right beside the screenshot button:

View on YouTube

Conina said:

Is it possible that "GTA: Liberty City Stories" (PSP version) ain't available on PSN anymore? Can't find it in the PS Store (EU PSN) on my Vita anymore.

Was removed a couple of months ago, iirc.  Midnight Club 3 & The Warriors are also gone too.

I'd imagine all of Rockstar's games will be gone at some point.

I just restored it from my PC backup via content manager... I guess it's time again to make a copy of that backup folder

Around the Network

So, there's something fishy going down with a possible English-Asian version of Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires, if anyone is interested in such a thing.  This store has it listed:

http://www.impulse.com.my/playstation/ps-vita-games/ps-vita-dynasty-warriors-8-empires-eng-version-r3.html

And there's an unboxing Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGpXbMPdqUg

A few guys at the Vita Lounge forums are doing some sleuthing, because no other retailers have it listed.  Something to keep an eye on, though.

Random note on a non-gaming topic....wtf is this Shimoneta anime? hahaha I feel bad for laughing at this but it's so ridiculous and funny.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Random note on a non-gaming topic....wtf is this Shimoneta anime? hahaha I feel bad for laughing at this but it's so ridiculous and funny.

Nowjust watching it? Was one of the best seasons ago... Right now I'm laughing with KonoSuba... a parody of the typical hero-that-come-from-another-world-to-destroy-the-devil-king story... The party of the protagonist is just too much fun, a useless goddess with overleveled stats, a Tanker-knight that's masochist and a dark mage that only know a overpowered Spell...

And then, there's BokuDake... that's another awesome animeof this season...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-02-14-falcom-vs-the-fans

Has any third party shown an interest in bringing Tokyo Xanadu to the west?

TK: This I something that we definitely want to make a reality and are currently working towards. Please wait just a bit longer.

Plenty of other interesting stuff in there too

Guys, I just purchased "Deemo: The Last Recital" but I kinda started the game using my NA account and now I cannot buy new songs.

How screwed am I, if I can't buy new songs? Because I'm having a hard time getting points for the Piano-Tree to grow since the points are kinda low after you first finish a song and I suck at doing the hard mode. lol!