By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:
Well, things have certainly changed from a month or so ago when I was complaining about needing more Vita announcements to keep me happy. Now there's loads!

Pretty sure it has to do with your new profile picutre.

Around the Network

http://www.volumegame.net/blog/2015/12/21/volume-for-vita-out-january-5

Volume is out on Jan 5th

Kresnik said:
MikeRox said:
Pqube have been pretty good for Vita from the early days. They brought the other BlazBlue across too, and of course all those Milestone games you now miss before BigBen jumped in. :P

There was a pretty massive gap between that first Blazblue game (2012) and any other localization-distribution work they've done, though (2015).  

Plus, they've dropped Vita for all future racing games (i.e. Ride).

Still, I'd rather have the localizations if I'm honest.  MXGP was okay but the rest I'm not fussed about!

True but it was milestone not making Vita vers rather than pqube saying no.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

Gonna need a source on that :P

While I can believe it, the publisher could equally have said no to more Vita versions because they didn't sell enough.  Localization =/= developing new content.

Ryuzaki been posting some interesting stuff on his twitter:

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
Kresnik said:

There was a pretty massive gap between that first Blazblue game (2012) and any other localization-distribution work they've done, though (2015).  

Plus, they've dropped Vita for all future racing games (i.e. Ride).

Still, I'd rather have the localizations if I'm honest.  MXGP was okay but the rest I'm not fussed about!

Sadly my laptop packed in last week so I'm stuck on a phone, but I'm sure there was a tweet or interview with milestone where they stated about resources and the ps4 basically getting them so they couldn't do Vita.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Do any of you guys own the cart version of LBP Marvel that only released in Europe? I have a question.

Also, they're de-listing the Marvel DLC for all LBP games, I assume the Vita version game too. So might want to grab it now.

MikeRox said:

Sadly my laptop packed in last week so I'm stuck on a phone, but I'm sure there was a tweet or interview with milestone where they stated about resources and the ps4 basically getting them so they couldn't do Vita.

Fair enough.  They are a small company so I could believe it - but equally I think the Vita versions sold quite poorly, so publisher may have pulled support too.

Off topic, I'm really excited for Gundam the more I see of it.  It's getting ripped a new one on Amazon.jp, presumably because no online and it's not the Vs. Force game fans wanted, yet that just makes me more excited for it.  Elements of it remind me of Future Cop LAPD a bit:

Defending and attacking bases?  NPC units?  Yeah, want.

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization confirmed for the west in 2016 (and new trailer and gameplay)
http://gematsu.com/2015/12/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-coming-west-fall-2016

Dragon Quest Builders new Japanese TV spot
http://gematsu.com/2015/12/dragon-quest-builders-live-action-japanese-tv-spot

Damn my vita backlog is only going to get bigger :')

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share