By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

http://stoicstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?3640

Looks like Banner Saga isn't happening anymore. Sighhhh, this is getting stupid.

Around the Network

My God Japan 2016 will surely be the Vita's best year so far at least on paper. So many good announcements recently too.

Nem said:
MikeRox said:

It's also got a physical European release though is limited to rice digital and possibly one of two other places.

Yeah, there is a limited print you can order from marvelous website, but that one i knew about. What i didnt know about was the stealth digital release. Its nowhere to be seen unless you specifically search for it manually.

True, but I'm pretty sure its a contractual rule on Vita that any game receiving a physical release has to have a digital release too.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

True, but I'm pretty sure its a contractual rule on Vita that any game receiving a physical release has to have a digital release too.

Unless you're Disney Infinity (but that one makes sense, since you can't play it without the toys).

Kresnik said:

Looks like Banner Saga isn't happening anymore. Sighhhh, this is getting stupid.

His passing the buck because his contractor went out is so weak. How do you not get protections for outsourced work...

I understand they're not a big company, but that screams "I have no idea what I'm doing".

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

MikeRox said:

Unless you're Disney Infinity (but that one makes sense, since you can't play it without the toys).

Yeah, plus when you're port begging, you can't be choosers.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

outlawauron said:

His passing the buck because his contractor went out is so weak. How do you not get protections for outsourced work...

I understand they're not a big company, but that screams "I have no idea what I'm doing".

Agree.  I find it a bit ridiculous that they can effectively can the Vita version because of a poor contractor.

NesFe said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Psycho Pass, Legend of Heroes Sora no Kiseki 3rd Evolution, Legend of heroes Sen no Kiseki 3, Ys VIII, and more.. I don't wanna be @NesFe Wallet on 2016.. xD

Yeah, I've done some calculations and next year might cost me thousands of dollars if I buy all the games that I want(ps4/vita). I need to stop buying stuff day 1 especially since I end up playing  them months later.

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ︵┻━┻

I suffered that a lot on Vita and PS3 two years ago... so I began to buy stuff on offers and play one game at time. But I still had GBs of Digital stuff on my vita and pc to play and a growing wishlist -.- 2016 is gonna hurt my heart a lot...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Kresnik said:

Was there any word out of the porting company why the Secretary. And why didn't they choose a more reliable one in the first place. Can we get gio on this. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Ok, I only managed to play a couple of minutes of Exist Archive. First impressions,it looks real pretty especially the enviroment (lights dropping from trees, butterflies flying around, roses waving etc..). I didn't fight anything yet because I had to leave :(. the game seemed really smooth which surprised me since I've read about some issuses with the ps4 version.

Maybe tonight I'll play a bit more to see how  enjoyable the combat system is, but I'm planning to finish SC first (chapter 9 so hopefully real soon )