By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Dr.Vita said:
OneKartVita said:

What kind of numbers are we talking?  Vita is getting 2 dragon quest games in Japan first quarter next year. Could a lot of the fans on the 3DS buy a Vita for it?  Pity Sony couldn't get the 3DS version of dq11 on vita too.  

Dragon Quest Builders should give PS Vita a really decent boost. There is no Dragon Quest fanbase on PS Vita yet and with this beautiful bundle... Oh yeah... ^^ Dragon Quest Heroes release date hasn't been announced yet.

Well that's great news because there are literally 4 million dragon quest fans in Japan.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if a million bought the vita to play heroes 2 (scheduled for spring I think) and builders.  It's such a shame they couldn't get a port of dq11 3DS because it would be truly saved with that trio.  

It also has attack on titan,  world of final fantasy and kancolle next year so the future is looking bright. 

Around the Network

I missed this place. lol

NesFe said:

An awesome vita Dragon Quest edition :

[img]http://i1.ruliweb.daumcdn.net/uf/original/U01/ruliweb/564411343C3E3E0010[img]

[img]http://i1.ruliweb.daumcdn.net/uf/original/U01/ruliweb/564411353C4BF60006[img]

edit : damn it beaten !!

Don't worry, You got the Ass/Rear screenshot.. So You Win *thumbsUp*

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

SnakeDrake said:
Scisca said:

Yeah. I'm slowing getting myself mentally ready for the task of importing Civ 2 and ResiEvil from Play Asia. I'd also like to buy that bloody Space Hulk, but can't find it anywhere And no, I'm not interested in digital games unless they are dirt cheap. Is X-com Plus already released?

Nope it hasn't official been announced yet but its like civ2 its been leaked so many time that only shahid would be surprised when its officially announced.

There's a trailer already.. So is pretty much confirmed...

http://thevitalounge.net/2015/11/12/civilization-revolution-2-plus-trailer-revealed/

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
SnakeDrake said:

Nope it hasn't official been announced yet but its like civ2 its been leaked so many time that only shahid would be surprised when its officially announced.

There's a trailer already.. So is pretty much confirmed...

http://thevitalounge.net/2015/11/12/civilization-revolution-2-plus-trailer-revealed/

He was talking about X-com Plus

I think DQ Builders can be a big time hit and will move some consoles. That limited one looks cool. It's such a pity SE ported DQ VII and VIII (especially VIII) only to 3DS I'd buy them on Vita in an instance. Can't get it why they can't port the games to both platforms. DQ fans would be in love with the Vita next year

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

Played a bit off Net High demo and I also quite enjoyed it. I got a game over in the first couple of minutes lol. The game seems to have a good amount of wackiness in it. I was smiling the entire time I was playing.

Still need to finish the demo since i had to go out, but overall Grand kingdom adn this were nice surprises for me.
Rank lower than trash :p

Was really hoping that XSEED was going to announce Net High at their press event instead of Steam ports. :-/

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Was really hoping that XSEED was going to announce Net High at their press event instead of Steam ports. :-/

With regards to Xseed Corpse Party did decently enough if vgc numbers are anything to go by and I'm sure Net high is one xseed will try to get for next year.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Just finished Tokyo Xanadu (both endings). Took about 28 hours, though I stopped playing side quests after chapter 4. All in all I liked it even though I think its weaker than their other games(Kiseki/Ys) and now I really need Ys 8.

Finally I can start Tits SC now.

Seems like I didn't miss much news over the weekend :(

Anyway, been watching videos of the new Phineas and Ferb game on Vita. Y'know what... it almost looks good. I mean, cheaply made 3D platformer, but still somewhat fun. I might buy it.

Definitely seems to suffer from the problem all these Virtual Toys games have had though, which is length Seems to be really short.

In other news, I started Operation Abyss this weekend. Alright so far, though nothing special. I'm still addicted to Gundam Breaker which is a worthy import I could recommend to everyone.