By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Oh, I completely forgot about Breach & Clear. Ended up watching TV for the last hour.

Rofl. Oh well. Missed the first lot and missed the second lot. It seems me & this game were just not fated to be together :P

Around the Network
Conina said:
Did any of you back the Vita-version of the Muv-Luv-trilogy yet?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/muvluv/muv-luv-a-pretty-sweet-visual-novel-series

I just backed the $1 tier. If anyone is unsure as to whether to go for it, the description for that does actually say you can upgrade your pledge AFTER the kickstarter has ended. So I've done a $1 pledge with a view to going for a physical Vita tier when I have the money :) (Breach and Clear has pretty much blown my budget this month).

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Kresnik said:
Oh, I completely forgot about Breach & Clear. Ended up watching TV for the last hour.

Rofl. Oh well. Missed the first lot and missed the second lot. It seems me & this game were just not fated to be together :P

It really doesn't sound like you missed a lot if you planned playing the game. I've only ordered for the collection *sigh*. At least I can get both BigBen Rugby titles for £30 now...

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

nanzano said:

This might be a clue for a future sequel lol

Sorry for answering this late, but did I miss any news about Soul Sacrifice????

http://www.iplaypsvita.com/2015/11/03/htr-high-tech-racing-arriving-on-ps-vita-on-november-10/

Hey look, a new racing game is coming to Vita on November 10th!

Slot car racing, mind :P

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
All sold out again now. Hopefully some more people who wanted it managed to get a copy.

So including the first run how many units all together.

This got to be the easiest game to track on this site.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

lehamsy said:
nanzano said:

This might be a clue for a future sequel lol

Sorry for answering this late, but did I miss any news about Soul Sacrifice????

Nothing really they just announce a new as figure out of nowhere. This could be an indication of more new SS constant but as we have all learn its best not to look too in deep about it.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

You know I rarely listen to music in games. Most of the time I lower the BGM music to minimal, but I just really enjoy some of the Falcom music. I just spent an hour at work trying to find out some of the music playing while I was playing Xanadu last night.

Unrelated, but I enjoyed some of the Undertale OST too.

NesFe said:
You know I rarely listen to music in games. Most of the time I lower the BGM music to minimal, but I just really enjoy some of the Falcom music. I just spent an hour at work trying to find out some of the music playing while I was playing Xanadu last night.

Unrelated, but I enjoyed some of the Undertale OST too.

I'm kinda hoping Undertale gets ported. Seems like a game with enough word of mouth to do well on multiple platforms.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

I'm kinda hoping Undertale gets ported. Seems like a game with enough word of mouth to do well on multiple platforms.

Yeah, it seems to have sold over 300k so far, so hopefuly someone at Sony approaches Toby box and asks for PS4/vita port.