By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
outlawauron said:
I played a bit of Dengeki Bunko over the weekend. While the gameplay is pretty simple, I've found it pretty enjoyable with the different combinations or main+support characters?

Has anyone played it? I kinda wanna try out online, but I'll either wait forever or get destroyed by the same person.

I had the chance to review the PS3 version. It was pretty good. It helps that I knew over half the characters from various anime I've watched that was adapted from Dengeki Bunko light novels. I had a lot of fun tearing enemies to shreds with the Palmtop Tiger, although my PS3 has been unplugged since, so I haven't played much since around the time the game launched.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Look two posts up from yours :P

I backed Vita physical.

The first part of the trilogy is going to be a VERy difficult hurdle to cross for those not so into Visual Novels. But once you pass that, you're going to have the ride of a lifetime.

This week in musings from UK chart: not a whole lot to say.

BLAZBLUE: CHRONOPHANTASMA EXTEND ARC SYSTEM WORKS PQUBE PQUBE

Poor start.  I saw GAME were stocking this too in my local town, first new Vita title they've gotten in for absolutely ages (didn't stock Steins;gate; Neptunia; DanganRonpa; Lost Dimension etc.)

11  DISNEY INFINITY 2.0 AVALANCHE SOFTWARE DISNEY INFINITY DISNEY INTERACTIVE STUDIOS

Continues to climb.  This is another one I can't find stocked anywhere except online, and even then only 2 stores have it that I can see (amazon and Game.co.uk)

What has Space Hulk turned out to be like? I still can't find it anywhere in Poland

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
What has Space Hulk turned out to be like? I still can't find it anywhere in Poland

It's an amazon exclusive outside of the publisher's own online store as far as I know. So you probably won't ever find it in a shop.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/shuhei-yoshida-interview-great-games-are-still-com/1100-6431882/

Yet another PS exec commenting on first-party-development for Vita:

In terms of first-party games, however, there won't be that same level of support.

Yes I've been pretty honest saying our focus has shifted to PS4 and PlayStation VR, it's not like we don't have any development at all. We do, but our focus is on PS4 and PlayStation VR, and we are happy to see third-parties and indies support it.

This one was pretty amusing though:

Do you want and do you foresee the PlayStation Vita business continuing in the next year and the year beyond that?

Yeah I do, I do, but we have to see. Nowadays, still people are excited and using Vita very frequently, it's a great portable gaming system. As long as there is a demand, why not.

Lol, great business sense there, "why not".  Seriously, do they not consult PR people before giving these interviews any more?

I think it's more of a product of Shu's openness with journalists and community. As long as people buy things, they'll keep the lights on. At least, that's how I read it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

May end up regretting this haha as it might stop me getting a copy. But Breach and Clear is having some additional units listed tonight (originally it sold out it's entire run on the 29th of October within minutes)

http://limited-run-games.myshopify.com/collections/games/products/limited-run-1-breach-clear-ps-vita?variant=7430903235

They have removed the scalper bulk orders and put this into new freed up stock. Due to go on sale in 3 minutes.

Yaaay!

Thank you for placing your order with Limited Run Games!

This email is to confirm your recent order.

Date 11/02/2015

1x Limited Run #1: Breach & Clear (PS Vita) for $24.99 each
Subtotal : $24.99 USD

Shipping : $14.99 USD

Total : $39.98 USD

All sold out again now. Hopefully some more people who wanted it managed to get a copy.