By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

http://gematsu.com/2015/09/bandai-namco-trademarks-burning-blood-thousand-storm-slashy-souls-us-europe

Bandai Namco Europe trademark a load of stuff in Europe, including "Burning Blood", which Gematsu speculate might be Crows.

Well that'd be cool. Can't see it happening though. Made me think of Kenka Bancho 6 more than anything.

Also, BNE trademarked Rage Burst and nothing came of that :(

Around the Network

Bah, planned getting Danganronpa in town today, neither GAME nor Grainger had it left in stock. Looking like it may well have outdone all expectations here.

So ended up coming home with The Order instead LOL! (It was £14.99!)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

Bah, planned getting Danganronpa in town today, neither GAME nor Grainger had it left in stock. Looking like it may well have outdone all expectations here.

My local GAME has stopped stocking new Vita games I think.  No copies of Steins;gate at launch; no copies of Lost Dimension at launch and now no copies of DanganRonpa at launch.  This was the stock situation today:

Amusing, Criminal Girls at #1, lol

Producing Perfection o/

Kresnik said:
MikeRox said:

My local GAME has stopped stocking new Vita games I think.  No copies of Steins;gate at launch; no copies of Lost Dimension at launch and now no copies of DanganRonpa at launch.  This was the stock situation today:

Amusing, Criminal Girls at #1, lol

Come to think of it, I think the last new title our GAME stocked was J-Stars.

I have seen Steins gate in the wild at the odd GAME previously though. So I guess it's done on a per store basis now rather than just shipping a copy everywhere.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
http://gematsu.com/2015/09/bandai-namco-trademarks-burning-blood-thousand-storm-slashy-souls-us-europe

Bandai Namco Europe trademark a load of stuff in Europe, including "Burning Blood", which Gematsu speculate might be Crows.

Well that'd be cool. Can't see it happening though. Made me think of Kenka Bancho 6 more than anything.

Also, BNE trademarked Rage Burst and nothing came of that :(

Kinda surprising. They're bringing over things you wouldn't have expected in the SAO games, but Rage Burst can't?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=177990143&postcount=56

Looks like Gaijinworks are done with the PSP.  Wonder if they'll move on to Vita next.

Kresnik said:

Looks like Gaijinworks are done with the PSP.  Wonder if they'll move on to Vita next.

I applaud their efforts and I do think that this'll certainly perform better than Class of Heroes, but I don't think they can be too surprised at the hype for a PSP game in 2015.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Kresnik said:

I applaud their efforts and I do think that this'll certainly perform better than Class of Heroes, but I don't think they can be too surprised at the hype for a PSP game in 2015.

I mean, seriously. The PSP had been dead in the west for years before the Vita came, and Vita owners aren't exactly paying attention to PSP games. Although I applaud them choosing to bring over a PSP game, it's still a PSP game. They call SN5 a heavy hitter, but, uh, yeah, let's not forget that the Summon Night series has literally next to zero western presence. We got a couple of spinoff GBA games over a decade ago, and none of the main entries have ever come over. Nobody can be blamed for not being super hyped, especially when it's game five, which people might perceive has being inaccessible since we haven't gotten any other games for reference as to whether it's a single flowing story, or a bunch of individual stories with just references to other games.

It was a seriously ballsy move, and I do hope they actually make a profit in the long run. In the end though, they have to recognize that it is what it is.