By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Around the Network

BlueMaxima is really not impressed with the Vita port of Space Hulk... maybe it was for the best that it got delayed?

View on YouTube

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Wow. The Space Hulk audio sucks, and it looks like it's running at no more than 20 FPS. That is a pretty awful port. I simply can't believe that the game could only be optimized to that extent.

Kresnik said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=177990143&postcount=56

Looks like Gaijinworks are done with the PSP.  Wonder if they'll move on to Vita next.

Hopefully they'll move towards the vita I wonder whats left for them to localize.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

MikeRox said:

BlueMaxima is really not impressed with the Vita port of Space Hulk... maybe it was for the best that it got delayed?

I know it's probably deserved for this port, but I swear BlueMaxima is never impressed with anything.  His videos seem to literally be him whining for 30+ minutes these days.

Not gonna give him any more hits.   Would rather watch Vita impressions from people who seem to like playing videogames like Latestvitagames; Gadget Girl Kylie; Nicholas Marcelin; EltheGeek etc.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
MikeRox said:

I know it's probably deserved for this port, but I swear BlueMaxima is never impressed with anything.  His videos seem to literally be him whining for 30+ minutes these days.

That's why I unsubscribed, lol.

Heh I've never really bothered with him as his voice just grates for some reason. Was first Vita footage of Spacehulk I had seen though .

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

I've never even heard of the guy before now. I can safely say that his complaints seem pretty warranted this time around, at the least. To give a rundown of what I watched before I decided to do something else:

- The main menu is touch only, except the buttons are really small. There is no supported button input. He seems to do okay in the video, but then again, he had clearly played it more than a little before making the video.

- Sound quality is pretty trashy. There is legitimate audio crackle at one point, it's so bad. It's like they compressed the audio in the worst way possible.

- The game runs at maybe 20 FPS. There is super noticeable lag with basically everything. To me, that really hurts the overall experience of anything. 30 FPS is fine for most things because it is at least still smooth. 20 FPS just tends to look bad though.

He also complained about the game not rewarding trophies for easy, although I've played other games that did that, so that just seems more like a "I can't trophy farm on easy" complaint than anything else. I wasn't really listening when he was explaining the gameplay, as the technical issues were enough to drive me away.

http://gematsu.com/2015/09/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-lionheart-edition-announced

Sen no Kiseki getting an LE in NA. Couple of new trailers/footage in there too.

Still no release date though.

It only just occurred to me how hyped I am for this game recently. Falcom's epic music in a 3D turn based RPG? Yes please.

I want that! Does anyone know if the game received DLC in Japan that might not be included in our release? If there's nothing important I'll import