By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I can't understand you... World of Final Fantasy is looking wonderful (it could be the best looking game on PS Vita imo) and it is turn based (like the old Final Fantasy games). Very big game is coming to PS Vita!

Around the Network

Btw Resident Evil is looking decent on PS Vita! And if Japan gets a retail release of the game, we will get a physical release too.

Honestly, I don't think Sony needs to apologize much for leaving Vita out of E3 outside of two mentions. They left out a lot of things that I thought they would talk about and many of those games are bigger than what's coming to Vita.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Mugen what are you doing we got a new FF on the vita and you haven't updated the title thread >:(
Also last year games com we had borderlands 2 and Murasaka Baby announced.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Mugen what are you doing we got a new FF on the vita and you haven't updated the title thread >:(
Also last year games com we had borderlands 2 and Murasaka Baby announced.

Borderlands 2 was E3 2013.  Last year they re-confirmed Tales of Hearts R and announced Tales from the Borderlands, I think (which we still don't have, lol).

PlayStation Experience.  That's what I'm betting on.  It seems to be an event run by more fan-driven people at Sony.

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
Btw Resident Evil is looking decent on PS Vita! And if Japan gets a retail release of the game, we will get a physical release too.

You mean like we did for Orishiki? ;)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46MzlPsriLg

Ar no Surge Plus trailer

sorry about the delay on updating the thread title about the FF Iwill do so now

oh and le wild amazon listing for Digimon has appeared......on PS4

welp

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

oh and le wild amazon listing for Digimon has appeared......on PS4

welp

Lolz.

I am not surprised.  At this point, I'll just be happy if it comes to the west at all.

Here's some moderately good news:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1065407

Vita has sold 600k in Spain.

I wonder if that makes it Vita's strongest market in Europe? It's more than UK sales at least.

Makes me wonder how much the two Invizimals games sold too. VGC doesn't track them, but I'd imagine sales are very strong there (Spanish developer + child friendly games + the console is clearly doing well in that market)