By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Mr.GameCrazy said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:
Awesome thread! I'm considering getting a PS Vita right now. I'm leaning towards getting it sometime in the future.

You are wellcome to Our Cult anytime ;) You will not regret it... Whenever feel like You need advice about the handheld We'll be glad to help you.. Come bak soon!

Thanks. I'll stick around. There are plenty of games I want to try out, especially the fact that I never had a Playstation system before.

Lucky you the vita has a great selection of classic ps1 and psp games.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

Thanks. I'll stick around. There are plenty of games I want to try out, especially the fact that I never had a Playstation system before.

That's a big reason why I want a PS Vita. What are some good PS1 and PSP games I can play on it?

Mr.GameCrazy said:

That's a big reason why I want a PS Vita. What are some good PS1 and PSP games I can play on it?

Deppends on what type of games do you like to play...?

Kresnik said:

Hey, here's Spongebob Heropants running on 360 (looks like).  It is a real thing!

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth2-sisters-generation

Neptunia Rebirth 2 reviews are up.  As usual, it's a mixed bag:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBXW-7M63TM

Firefly Diary screenshots:

http://gematsu.com/2015/01/htolniq-firefly-diary-screenshots

Nice linking skills.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Mr.GameCrazy said:
SnakeDrake said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

One great thing. All final fantasy titles from I-X and it's sequel X-2. You can play Grandia, 012 Duodecum Final Fantasy, Megaman Maverick Hunter X, Legend of Heroes Trails in the sky, Lunar silver star harmony, any Ys title, Power stone, Hexyz Force, Gurumin, Crimson Gem, Threads of Fate, Megaman X games, Wild Arm games. The Chrono PS1 games, if in EU Crash Bandicoot series, also Spyro series and Rayman series is great. I have alot more not downloaded so I can't currently tell you the rest but ohh yeah Metal Gear Solid Peace walker, and plenty more. Those are some that are my taste lol

Around the Network
Teflon02 said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

One great thing. All final fantasy titles from I-X and it's sequel X-2. You can play Grandia, 012 Duodecum Final Fantasy, Megaman Maverick Hunter X, Legend of Heroes Trails in the sky, Lunar silver star harmony, any Ys title, Power stone, Hexyz Force, Gurumin, Crimson Gem, Threads of Fate, Megaman X games, Wild Arm games. The Chrono PS1 games, if in EU Crash Bandicoot series, also Spyro series and Rayman series is great. I have alot more not downloaded so I can't currently tell you the rest but ohh yeah Metal Gear Solid Peace walker, and plenty more. Those are some that are my taste lol

That's really cool. 

Mr.GameCrazy said:
SnakeDrake said:

And Vita is pretty much the best place to play all those Classics.. Specially PSP games in which you can Map cmera settings to the right stick.. if you like jrpg games.. You have one of the biggest selections.. you'll ever stop playing (literally), I myself am catching up to some classics and some other recent games... and the Vita its own list of good jrpg to play... and despite all the gloom and doom.. it keep growing...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
And Vita is pretty much the best place to play all those Classics.. Specially PSP games in which you can Map cmera settings to the right stick.. if you like jrpg games.. You have one of the biggest selections.. you'll ever stop playing (literally), I myself am catching up to some classics and some other recent games... and the Vita its own list of good jrpg to play... and despite all the gloom and doom.. it keep growing...

I really like the sound of that. I wish I had gotten a Playstation system a long time ago.

Kresnik said:
tpjp said:

Also was Tim an intentional typo? xD

Yes

Oh I see lool