By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
drdante said:
DemoniOtaku said:

Yeah.. was pretty epic... pretty fun characters lately.. I hope the anime comes back to their old superb quality, because during Punk Hazard saga was pretty dull and boring adaptation with too much filler scenes and dialogs -.- I just droped it..

Well the anime is extremely slow-paced. They couldn't catch up too close with the manga so can't blame them though. Unless they went hiatus for a year or Oda came up with insanely multiple chapters in one week......then the pace will be quicker

As for this week chapter......ROBIN SEMPAIIIIIIII!!!!!

They should hiatus the series... One Piece is a slow paced manga... but the anime is being a lot slooooower since thriller bark... just half year hiatus and then a whole year series would be enough to keep the quality...

And this week was really fun and cool... tha birdy is fun, he should Join the crew.. Him, law and the other bipolar one.. XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
NesFe said:
Tokyo Ghoul game announced for PS Vita :)

http://gematsu.com/2015/01/tokyo-ghoul-game-announced-ps-vita

Is me.. or Your Avatar is smilling now with this announcement? I'm sure it had a serious face before..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Didn't know what Night Cry was, so I looked it up and watched the live action trailer.

Sounds really good actually, even if the fact it is also going to be on mobile is a bit worrying

Kresnik said:
Dr.Vita said:

Qualitative games

Okay, fine.  So it's a list of qualitative games and not AAA games then, isn't it?

By the way, how is the quality of Tokyo Ghoul and Spongebob Heropants?

More than Qualitative... is a Hyped game list... but pretty much is pretty good...

@Dr.Vita: In which college did you received your title of Doctor? Pretty shady and underground your list XD

BTW: I noticed that Vita will reach the tree years old (on the West) and the TEN Millions sold (probbly) by next month...

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:

Is me.. or Your Avatar is smilling now with this announcement? I'm sure it had a serious face before..

Its you :p, I still have the same avatar.

DemoniOtaku said:
BTW: I noticed that Vita will reach the tree years old (on the West) and the TEN Millions sold (probbly) by next month...

Sad that it has taken three years to reach such a modest figure

NesFe said:

Its you :p, I still have the same avatar.

Yours is truly the Mona Lisa of avatars.

celador said:
DemoniOtaku said:

However plenty of software still coming and a lot of people didn't expect it to see any releases beyond 2014. So it may actually enjoy a "normal" console lifespan (5 years) in spite of this.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
celador said:
DemoniOtaku said:

However plenty of software still coming and a lot of people didn't expect it to see any releases beyond 2014. So it may actually enjoy a "normal" console lifespan (5 years) in spite of this.

There does seem to be plenty of software coming out.  I keep losing track of Vita news because even on gaming sites it gets so little attention, and I keep forgetting to check back here for updates.  Hopefully this year is a decent one for software.  Gravity Rush 2 news must come at some point after all.