By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
badgenome said:

Well, you greedy little piglet, Brandish, TiTS, Corpse Party, and Sen no Kiseki make four. With a possibility of one more, assuming Senran Kagura 2 is one of the remaining games, which it almost definitely is. How much more do you expect for a system that rarely reaches five figures per week in their home region?

Only two of those are confirmed at this point.  Not going to get my hopes up about Sen no Kiseki.

And if they're bringing cross Onechanbara on PS3, I doubt their sales targets are going to extend much beyond five figures total.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Only two of those are confirmed at this point.  Not going to get my hopes up about Sen no Kiseki.

And if they're bringing cross Onechanbara on PS3, I doubt their sales targets are going to extend much beyond five figures total.

Well, what else would CorpsePartyBloodDrive.com and TrailsofColdSteel.com be for, you impossibly dull boy? I have my doubts about two Trails games hitting this year, but it's definitely coming.

Is it for PS3? I assumed it was Oneechanbara Z2 for PS4.

badgenome said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I mean there's sexy and then there's shit like this....I dunno not even sure if this will have a large enough audience in the West

why can't we get those SEGA vita games instead!!!!!

They have a large enough audience in my pants.

And because Sega. Get Gio Corsi on it! To the Twitters!

lol I feel like I have bothered him enough as it is :D I have already mentioned Valkyria several time to him

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

badgenome said:

Well, what else would CorpsePartyBloodDrive.com and TrailsofColdSteel.com be for, you impossibly dull boy? I have my doubts about two Trails games hitting this year, but it's definitely coming.

Is it for PS3? I assumed it was Oneechanbara Z2 for PS4.

Apparently the image from the teaser is from the PS3 port of the 360 game, yeah.

Those domains could be security for future... but I hope I'm wrong about that.

As it stands now, though, no actual Vita games announced (I know, two PSP games with compatibility, which is different) and none teased in this new year's thing.  I thought they were doing pretty well on the console so it's a shame!

Especially with the volume of potentially localizable stuff coming out in Japan atm. 

M.U.G.E.N said:

lol I feel like I have bothered him enough as it is :D I have already mentioned Valkyria several time to him

I'm pretty sure we are going to get Valkyria 3 in the west at some point, on Steam, thanks to how well the first sold there :P

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

As it stands now, though, no actual Vita games announced (I know, two PSP games with compatibility, which is different) and none teased in this new year's thing.  I thought they were doing pretty well on the console so it's a shame!

Four of the remaining games are damned hard to even see at all, but I'd guess Senran Kagura 2, Blood Drive, and Sen no Kiseki are among them.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=146833496&postcount=458

There likely will be more games in 2015 than the ones we're teasing. This probably isn't our entire year's lineup. I think the extra question marks represent the possibility of other 2015 titles down the line. Hatsuu's tweet is more to keep you guys from killing yourselves trying to find meaning in background patterns that are literally just background patterns.

In other words, our tease is only for 4 games, not 8. But that doesn't mean there aren't going to be 8... or 12... or 16... or 20... or 2... or -7.33 repeating.

;)

-Tom

Kresnik said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=146833496&postcount=458

There likely will be more games in 2015 than the ones we're teasing. This probably isn't our entire year's lineup. I think the extra question marks represent the possibility of other 2015 titles down the line. Hatsuu's tweet is more to keep you guys from killing yourselves trying to find meaning in background patterns that are literally just background patterns.

In other words, our tease is only for 4 games, not 8. But that doesn't mean there aren't going to be 8... or 12... or 16... or 20... or 2... or -7.33 repeating.

;)

-Tom

Well, fuck you, Tom! You dick! God!

I am pretty sure the last one is a tie from Senran Kagura, but I never found an exact match for it. It could also be knees. Or a rocket ship. Or the tower from Lost Dimension. Or Tom the dick.

badgenome said:

Well, fuck you, Tom! You dick! God!

I am pretty sure the last one is a tie from Senran Kagura, but I never found an exact match for it.

As I'm sure you might've seen, he also posted:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=146834630&postcount=466

...Also, as a general aside, please note that the silhouettes on our New Year's card are more representative of the characters depicted on them than they are of any specific games. Not that it'll necessarily make a difference in most cases, but just FYI!

-Tom

So I'm guessing it will be the PS4 version of Onechanbara, which is probably a smart move.

Kresnik said:

As I'm sure you might've seen, he also posted:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=146834630&postcount=466

...Also, as a general aside, please note that the silhouettes on our New Year's card are more representative of the characters depicted on them than they are of any specific games. Not that it'll necessarily make a difference in most cases, but just FYI!

-Tom

So I'm guessing it will be the PS4 version of Onechanbara, which is probably a smart move.

Nah, I didn't see that. I reached my limit with GAF's "OMG WHY IS THIS PROTAGONIST WHITE AND CISGENDERED? HELP ME, OBAMA" bullshit some months ago.