By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

XSEED are teasing 2015 games.  Two of them have been guessed already (Forbidden Magna & Ys: Ark of Napishtim:

Around the Network

lol got too hyped for nothing

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/10/sonys-big-freedom-wars-announcement-wasnt-big/

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
lol got too hyped for nothing

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/10/sonys-big-freedom-wars-announcement-wasnt-big/

man one of the xseed games is Onechanbara or however u spell it....I mean WHY?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

I had a hunch that it might be, but after staring at those teasers until my eyes bled, I couldn't find an exact match. Interesting that D3 isn't doing it.

And that's WHY.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
My sig =D

I approve this sig

badgenome said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I had a hunch that it might be, but after staring at those teasers until my eyes bled, I couldn't find an exact match. Interesting that D3 isn't doing it.

And that's WHY.

I mean there's sexy and then there's shit like this....I dunno not even sure if this will have a large enough audience in the West

why can't we get those SEGA vita games instead!!!!!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

I mean there's sexy and then there's shit like this....I dunno not even sure if this will have a large enough audience in the West

why can't we get those SEGA vita games instead!!!!!

They have a large enough audience in my pants.

And because Sega. Get Gio Corsi on it! To the Twitters!

I'm slightly disappointed XSEED haven't teased more Vita stuff. The domain registrations gave me hope!

Kresnik said:
I'm slightly disappointed XSEED haven't teased more Vita stuff. The domain registrations gave me hope!

Well, you greedy little piglet, Brandish, TiTS, Corpse Party, and Sen no Kiseki make four. With a possibility of one more, assuming Senran Kagura 2 is one of the remaining games, which it almost definitely is. How much more do you expect for a system that rarely reaches five figures per week in their home region?