By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

MLB 15 will be a download voucher packed in a game case like Minecraft was in the US. (noticed this on it's case cover shown in the MLB 15 trailer)

Are SCEA really ditching the game cards on Vita? :(

Around the Network
drdante said:

REvelation 2 was unexpected. i'm so happy and sad at the same time.

Happy because vita finally get a debut and sad because i won't release at 3DS (not even Wii U)

i've read the Nintendo forum somewhere and they're having a serious meltdown over there...and i feel bad for them.

at least Capcom shouldn't treat Nintendo like that. They should remember that 3DS contributed the highest sales for REvelation 1.

EDIT: dear M.U.G.E.N........you should change the poll to PS Experience anytime now

yeah man sorry about the delay in updating the title and poll...Final exams are upon me!!! hehe anywho updated now

Personally? I LOVED it...lowered expectations and all yeah but overall a nice set of games announced and all of them look interesting. Gio Corsi is good people

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Nice PS Vita 20th Anni Edition mockup I saw in a PS Vita blog. Unfortunatly it isn't real :( Sony needs to fund this, so awesome xD

tpjp said:

Nice PS Vita 20th Anni Edition mockup I saw in a PS Vita blog. Unfortunatly it isn't real :( Sony needs to fund this, so awesome xD

Looks realy cool!

Btw I expected Sony to at least talk about Japanese Vita games at the conference like Toukiden Kiwami or SAO who will come next year but no, they didn't :(

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

tpjp said:

Love the look of that Vita!!

OT: I just downloaded Need For Speed: Most Wanted since EA made it free this weekend. Not a huge fan of the NFS series, but I'll give it whirl once I finish my work for this semester.

Around the Network

So, Suikoden I & II, is this the PSP version or PS1 classic?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

So, were you all pleased?

I was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting nothing, so getting something was pleasing.

I feel like Sony's strategy of getting a "best of" selection of indie games on Vita is actually pretty sound. Sure it's not going to help sales, but it's certainly going to appease current owners of the console.

tiffac said:

FF Type-0 (which SE confirmed we will never get on the Vita)

Valkyria Chronicles 3 

Tales of Innocence R

Suikoden The Woven Web of A Century

This are the only ones I can remember that fans voted on. I think there were more but I just forgot. :/

That was Shahid's list, not Gio's.

outlawauron said:
So, Suikoden I & II, is this the PSP version or PS1 classic?

PS1 Classic.

Kresnik said:
So, were you all pleased?

Honestly, I'm not.

I'm mildly interested in the Biohazard game, although I think it will come just in digital download form.

In any case, none of the games will be fate changing, and the curse won't be lifted.

In any case, I'm glad that Sony hasn't totally forgotten her last handheld ever.