By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
drdante said:

i misread that as Forza Horizon haha

Minecraft Vita must have done really well!

Around the Network
tiffac said:
Hey, guys I'm seeing news about Sony refunding early Vita adopters (June 2012) by $50 for false ads. I would guess this only works for our NA brothers right? :/

Most likely. I wonder if they will refund any PS Vita owners with an american PSN account or if they will do it by IP.

Tales of Hearts R (PSV)
Namco Bandai Games, Role-Playing
35,879 35,879 2

(Ignore the 2 - these are first week sales).

It'll be overtracked here, like all JRPG's in the USA... but still, even a 25k or so would be a decent opening.

INNOCENCE WHEN!?

Damn! I bought my Vita arround June 12th when Gravity Rush released -.-

http://venturebeat.com/2014/11/25/sony-will-refund-consumers-over-deceiving-playstation-vita-ads/

about Kantai Collection.. is just a web based game, facebook-levelingup-like game.. In Japan happen to be just too much popular because the moefication of navy ships from WWII onward... in japan there are a LOT of maniacs of war vehicles and weapons.. that plus the moefication of them and adding a "click here and level up" mechanich to it... between casuals and manaics it just ensured a wide public to milk a long time...

Will be a good thing in japan, but nothing that affects us...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

ktay95 said:
Kresnik said:
Don't want Kantai Collection. Those other RPG's sounded a lot better though!

I wonder if we're get those Spike Chunsoft Samurai games as well. I hope so!

Dont worry, we will never see KanColle in the west sadly =(

I would be playing, if not for the stupid registration times being at 3am in the US.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
Damn! I bought my Vita arround June 12th when Gravity Rush released -.-

http://venturebeat.com/2014/11/25/sony-will-refund-consumers-over-deceiving-playstation-vita-ads/

about Kantai Collection.. is just a web based game, facebook-levelingup-like game.. In Japan happen to be just too much popular because the moefication of navy ships from WWII onward... in japan there are a LOT of maniacs of war vehicles and weapons.. that plus the moefication of them and adding a "click here and level up" mechanich to it... between casuals and manaics it just ensured a wide public to milk a long time...

Will be a good thing in japan, but nothing that affects us...

Well thats a bummer I thought it would be cute lolis transfroming into battleships and have navel battles at sea. I would of bought it :/

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I hope it applies to Canada as well as the US. I would love a $50 PSN Voucher

Not much sales wise for vita it seems this Black friday :S oh well

Kan Colle intrigues me :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I have bought both Minecraft Vita and Tales of Hearts and I am enjoying both, happy to see other people did that so we can get also tales of innocence and other RETAIL namco games!

Persona 5 on PS3, I won't need next gen!

Apparently Don't starve giant edition for vita is free on NA SEN store

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!