By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
MikeRox said:
I didn't know there was a PEGI 6? I thought it was 3 then 7. I wonder if they'll remotely attempt to promote that bundle.

I hadn't even realised the PS TV had launched in the UK >_

In Portugal lower PEGI ratings are 4 and 6 instead of 3 and 7 to avoid confusion with the film classification system (acording to wikipedia). Pretty weird reason but whatever.

The bundle itself seems unintenresting for me but it is targeted for children so it may sell some. Don´t know if it is a Portugal exclusive bundle since I didn´t see it elsewhere on the web.

Around the Network

Well Invizimals is pretty huge in that part of Europe so the bundle makes sense. I guess Muppets has wide appeal too.

Invizimals could have been bigger in the UK too but SCEE have really refused to remotely promote the franchise on Vita here. I mean the first Invizimals was slashed in price in weeks, hell you were able to get it brand new for £4.99 at one point.

I now expect The Resistance to do the same meaning I feel no reason to buy the game quickly.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
Well Invizimals is pretty huge in that part of Europe so the bundle makes sense. I guess Muppets has wide appeal too.

Invizimals could have been bigger in the UK too but SCEE have really refused to remotely promote the franchise on Vita here. I mean the first Invizimals was slashed in price in weeks, hell you were able to get it brand new for £4.99 at one point.

I now expect The Resistance to do the same meaning I feel no reason to buy the game quickly.

Indeed, here Invizimals has good promotion, ranging from advertisements showing kids playing Invizimals using augmented reality and even a TV series about it on kid´s channels. I´m not really a fan of it, I always prefered old school Pokemon. Even that nowadays I don´t care for newer Pokemon games.

nanzano said:

To my fellow Vocaloid fans anyone listening the last "IA/03 Vision" Album, it is freaky awesome, I just listened 5 of the 30 songs and they are realy good! here is the PV  , the Intro song "shooting star" is nice, and this one is perfect for a HIP HOP choreography .  IA is definitly best vocaloid after H.M.

She's my favorite, I was waitig for IA/Color game on Vita... despite I'm pretty bad with rythm games...

I like some Miku's songs, but mostly aren't for my liking...

On other News.. SEGA is gonna release Chain Chronicles on the west.. for Mobiles... but at least that give us some more hopes of seeing it on our handheld some day http://www.siliconera.com/2014/11/12/segas-smartphone-rpg-chain-chronicle-coming-westward/

On other news... my 9 years old little brother is hooked on Persona 4 Golden.. despite not knowing a thing of english XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

bumping on my helper buddy

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
nanzano said:

To my fellow Vocaloid fans anyone listening the last "IA/03 Vision" Album, it is freaky awesome, I just listened 5 of the 30 songs and they are realy good! here is the PV  , the Intro song "shooting star" is nice, and this one is perfect for a HIP HOP choreography .  IA is definitly best vocaloid after H.M.

She's my favorite, I was waitig for IA/Color game on Vita... despite I'm pretty bad with rythm games...

On other News.. SEGA is gonna release Chain Chronicles on the west.. for Mobiles... but at least that give us some more hopes of seeing it on our handheld some day http://www.siliconera.com/2014/11/12/segas-smartphone-rpg-chain-chronicle-coming-westward/

On other news... my 9 years old little brother is hooked on Persona 4 Golden.. despite not knowing a thing of english XD

Damn this album is destroying my mind (with that shooting star intro) :D I forgive them to delay the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HvuUCChG0o

And also Buy a 3DS for your little bro not a Vita :P

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

lehamsy said:

Freedom Wars is amazing, I still prefer Soul Sacrifice's story and world, but FW is way better on everything else. I hope SS2 will take the "action rpg" elements of FW.  

I agree with most of your sentiments.

I am really loving Freedom Wars right now. The verticality of the battles makes it very exciting. Soul Sacrifice's execution of story is leagues better though. Soul Sacrifice also had a better match making system. Freedom War's needs some serious work in that department. I also keep getting disconnected from game....but not from PSN(cuz I usually play in Party Chat).

Have we already begun posting Rap Sheets? I will upload mine so you guys can see my awsome Sinner and Acc :D

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

nanzano said:
DemoniOtaku said:
nanzano said:

And also Buy a 3DS for your little bro not a Vita :P

Dont listen to his propaganda!!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

DemoniOtaku said:

Well, I guess it's the power of the Velvet Room summoning...

In any case, if you scan the software charts on the home page, you will see unusual sales figures for Vita, in the West. They are still low, and yet double the typical sell out for the platform in both North America and Europe. Well, Europe it's almost at Japan level (which is at a local low). I think it's the Freedom Wars effect.

I got Tales of Hearts R last saturday and i'm loving it. It feels just like playing a classic ps2 era tales like symphonia and abyss. Its the good tales recipe with an overworld. Also, as expected the antecipated QQ about the localisation was misplaced. The localisation is great and funny. Anyone who isnt happy with it cause its not a fansub like translation is better off turning the voices off and enjoying the game in a classic ps1 way.
This is definitly the type of game i bought a Vita for. I really want Innocence R aswell now.