By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Is minecaft phsycial edition limited cause i cant find it in stores.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:

For now minecraft is digital only. On November it´ll release in physical copies in stores.

tpjp said:
SnakeDrake said:

For now minecraft is digital only. On November it´ll release in physical copies in stores.

Thanks bro i was wondering cause it was up on psn allready plus it was really cheap.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Since no one have made any a post I will just post some cute stuff to keep the thread shiny :D. 

The anime was cute (didn't have enough time to finish it) but the game looks even more, release date 22 Jan 2015

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Kadenz something-there... "battle system".. a visual novel made by 5pb

http://pspstation.org/kadenz-fermata-para-ps-vita-8-minutos-de-gameplay/

Escha and Logy plus looks a lot better than previous atelier games for Vita...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
Kadenz something-there... "battle system".. a visual novel made by 5pb

http://pspstation.org/kadenz-fermata-para-ps-vita-8-minutos-de-gameplay/

I don't get the battle system of that Kandenz game lol.   Yeah it definitly looks better than the other PSvita's Atelier games

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

DemoniOtaku said:

nanzano said:

Yeah it definitly looks better than the other PSvita's Atelier games

That's because they're PS3 screenshots.  Check the L1/R1 in the battle screenshot.

Kresnik said:
DemoniOtaku said:

nanzano said:

Yeah it definitly looks better than the other PSvita's Atelier games

That's because they're PS3 screenshots.  Check the L1/R1 in the battle screenshot.

no, it's because Escha and Logy was the first Atelier game to use the new engine so it looks much better than previous ateliers in general whether Vita or PS3, i doubt there will be a big downgrade when ported to PS Vita

rutea7 said:

no, it's because Escha and Logy was the first Atelier game to use the new engine so it looks much better than previous ateliers in general whether Vita or PS3, i doubt there will be a big downgrade when ported to PS Vita

Each Atelier has looked progressively better than the last one regardless of the engine switch.  I think you'd be hard pressed to argue that Meruru looked miles better than Rorona; and Ayesha looked miles better than Totori (and they were all running on PhyreEngine).

That doesn't change what I said though.  Those are PS3 screenshots.  I'm sure it'll look beautiful on Vita, but I don't think it'll looks as good as they do on PS3.

It depends on the resolution of the game engine used.
If before rasterizing, it's 544 lines or less (like, for example, 480p), they'll both get upscaled and the visual result will be roughly the same.