By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Woot! Picked up my Senran Kagura: SV LE!!! Life and hometown all in one package

Around the Network

Guys I read that if I buy PHISICAL PS Vita version of Minecraft I will get FREE digital version of PS Vita AND PS3 version, so I can give the physical copy to a friend and play together (and I'm not talking about having the PS3 version too!)
BIG QUESTION!
PS VITA EDITION HAS AD HOC OFFLINE MULTIPLAYER? OFFLINE?

Persona 5 on PS3, I won't need next gen!

So, who here got Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus? Any limited edition pics? :D

I'm waiting for the mail.

Zackasaurus-rex said:

look 2 posts above yours ^^

@Oreshika : I think since Freedom wars is the October game, Oreshika might be Nov/dec. Not like we hear anything about vita games from Sony other than a blog post or 2.

Zackasaurus-rex said:

Well, my wife will have it once Amazon have shipped it to her (yes she knows what it is haha). Sadly I came back from the US just before release. Gutted as I'd have been able to bring it back with me if they stuck to the placeholder date of 30th September.

Any mainstream reviews giving it 4/10 for the offensive misogynistic boobies yet? The 3DS release certainly got it's fair share of them.

It's really petty, but when games get so much hate like that, it makes me want them to sell better just out of spite.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Actually, first 2 reviews on Meta Critic (though not exactly "mainstream" sites like IGN, have both come in at 7/10. (Push Square + Hardcoregamer) and the user ratings are unanimously 10/10 XD

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Damn XSEED never getting games to EB Games Canada on time... Still waiting for my Senran Kagura, hopefully I get it tmrw

MikeRox said:
Zackasaurus-rex said:

Well, my wife will have it once Amazon have shipped it to her (yes she knows what it is haha). Sadly I came back from the US just before release. Gutted as I'd have been able to bring it back with me if they stuck to the placeholder date of 30th September.

Any mainstream reviews giving it 4/10 for the offensive misogynistic boobies yet? The 3DS release certainly got it's fair share of them.

It's really petty, but when games get so much hate like that, it makes me want them to sell better just out of spite.

I can't give you a 4/10, but here's a 3,5/10 review (close enough)!

Also waiting for my LE to arrive. Will probably not get it before the end of the month though. ):

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

MikeRox said:
Actually, first 2 reviews on Meta Critic (though not exactly "mainstream" sites like IGN, have both come in at 7/10. (Push Square + Hardcoregamer) and the user ratings are unanimously 10/10 XD

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus

Destructoid('s female reviewer) gave it an 8/10.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Fuck that 35 -_-
Waiting on my copy to arrive, shipping could take 2 weeks to get to Australia but it was free so I'm not complaining.