By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:

DanganRonpa 2 spoilers:

http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=12734&start=1890#p823478

This post made me laugh a lot :P

Lol. When it started happening for me I didn't think it was a glitch or anything but at that point I had no idea they were in a VR world so I was just confused and had no clue what the hell was going on haha.....

Man I want more DanganRonpa NOW.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network

Zesteria needs a PS4 version. The shift to new gen is showing really fast, maybe not in Japan but in the West its too obvious to ignore. I think this is why Atlus/Sega put Persona 5 on the PS4 too.

FiveOVER said:
I very well hope that zestiria and hearts R prove you wrong then. Not that sales are any indicator of quality to begin with. Fans of tales games will probably remain fans for a long time yet.

There's some hope about Hearts R, because it was the most wanted in the Shahid survey on twitter, hence the choice of localizing it.

But how many were the voters? We don't know.

michel3105 said:
FiveOVER said:
I very well hope that zestiria and hearts R prove you wrong then. Not that sales are any indicator of quality to begin with. Fans of tales games will probably remain fans for a long time yet.

There's some hope about Hearts R, because it was the most wanted in the Shahid survey on twitter, hence the choice of localizing it.

Yeah but that was before Sony started becoming anemic with their support for the Vita. I'm hopeful but in the back on my mind, its probably not going to be on our favor.

So, I'm scared of downloading the 3.3 update because SAO doesn't have a save option. It only autosaves which I don't entirely trust.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Kresnik said:
SnakeDrake said:

Everyone here needs to buy at least 2 copies of Tales of Heart R. Show Bamco what we got!!!!

Hearts R is just going to help a localization of Innocence R...

... which is exactly what I want, so everyone buy 2 copies of Hearts R!

I think it's going to flop if Xillia sales are any indication.

You are spreading disinformation. The tales series isnt expected to sell a million abroad or something. Its a game aimed at the japanese market. If a localisation sells 300k its already quite sucessful.

Tales of Hearts R has an even cheaper localisation because it doesnt feature english voice over. The game itself was already low budget to start with. If it sells 100k, it would already be a sucess, especially considering the installed userbase in comparison to the ps3.

michel3105 said:
FiveOVER said:

Speaking of that what happened to the other games in that survey also that other guy's (head of 3 party sony team) list. Heck he didn't even released the list. Was Boarderlands 2 just it?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Nem said:
outlawauron said:
Kresnik said:
SnakeDrake said:

Everyone here needs to buy at least 2 copies of Tales of Heart R. Show Bamco what we got!!!!

Hearts R is just going to help a localization of Innocence R...

... which is exactly what I want, so everyone buy 2 copies of Hearts R!

I think it's going to flop if Xillia sales are any indication.

You are spreading disinformation. The tales series isnt expected to sell a million abroad or something. Its a game aimed at the japanese market. If a localisation sells 300k its already quite sucessful.

Tales of Hearts R has an even cheaper localisation because it doesnt feature english voice over. The game itself was already low budget to start with. If it sells 100k, it would already be a sucess, especially considering the installed userbase in comparison to the ps3.

None of the last gen Tales games hit 300k in the West. If you kept reading, you see where I emphasized Xillia 2 (less than half of Xillia) after Xillia did just ok.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

SnakeDrake said:

Speaking of that what happened to the other games in that survey also that other guy's (head of 3 party sony team) list. Heck he didn't even released the list. Was Boarderlands 2 just it?

Gio Corsi's team.

Yeah, I want to know what they're doing too.  Must be working on something.

He was in Japan recently.  Probably PS4 titles.

Kresnik said:
SnakeDrake said:

Gio Corsi's team.

Yeah, I want to know what they're doing too.  Must be working on something.

He was in Japan recently.  Probably PS4 titles.

Well i hope he gets in contact with Sega so we can get them Yakuza games and PSO.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share