By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Nice Vita review update: http://kotaku.com/playstation-vita-review-update-two-and-a-half-years-l-1598680579

Around the Network

I have been promoting the vita with a HashTag on Facebook: #AdoptaUnaVita, it means adopt a vita, between friends and some haters of the handheld, just for fun but this will help with my campaing XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

"Freedom Wars, Entwined, Murasaki Baby, Oreshika, Helldivers, Hohokum, Counter Spy, Fat Princess, and BigFest are all first-party titles."

That list plus games like Danganronpa 1/2, Sword Art Online, Tales of Hearts, Toukiden, SSD, MLB 14, Fifa 15, GoW/Sly/Ratchet and Clank Collection, Borderlands 2, FF X/X-2, Oddworld New n' tasty, Disgea 4, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Hotline Miami 2, Minecraft, Moto GP 2014, Rogue Legacy, Invizimals: the alliance, and so on.

I don't remember any handheld getting that many good games in a year. Maybe 2013's 3DS line-up was better, but that's it.

Sony should stop their f*cking PS4 peripheral sh*t and give Vita a proper event (#PSVitaDirect), so that people can realize that it's getting lots of good games. Most people don't buy it because they think "Vita haz no gamez."

Just bought Ragnarok Odyssey ACE since it's discounted for Plus members to only $17. And I never played the original game, so it's a great deal for me.
Now to find some time to play it, too many good Vita games already on backlog.

Fantasy Hero gameplay trailer:

Around the Network

Gematsu reported the following dates for EU:

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment - aug 20
Tales of Heart R - nov 14

michel3105 said:

Hoping that US dates are the same, i.e. Tuesday prior to those EU dates.

I've started watching SAO, up to episode 8 and I'm enjoying it a lot. Hopefully the game will be good as well.

michel3105 said:

Did they say if ToHR will have a physical release in Europe?

Also, the numbers Freedom Wars 1st week of sales in Japan come out in 10mins! Everyone get hyped!

Freedom wars 187 890  Famitsu!

http://www.famitsu.com/biz/ranking/

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Kongfucius said:
michel3105 said:

Did they say if ToHR will have a physical release in Europe?

Looks like it's already up for preorder at ShopTo, so yes...