By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Seems like Shuhei is on damage control after the twitter backlash.

Around the Network

I sense "many, many" bullshits.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:

Indeed. Instead of talking, they should just bring the games.

I an used bought PSVita the last month, I had fun with it, so yeah I don't care if people is hating on it, I just hope we'll keep some support.

Hey don't click here ! It's creepy !!

I want a PlayStation All-Stars Sequel ! Come on Sony, stop making too many shooters !

I'll make a better signature when I'll have time to do it...  

Rankstrail said:
ryuzaki57 said:

New Action Neptune U PV :3

So is this a musou game (action) or action RPG game? (NOT TURN BASED)?

not entirely sure yet. It's supposed to be pure action game but the controls look like a A-RPG

Around the Network
Scisca said:

He lists a bunch of games? They don't exist? SCEE and SCEJ have always supported Vita to a certain level.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Looks like Sei Madou Monogatari is finally releasing physically in Australia
https://ebgames.com.au/vita-202503-Sorcery-Saga-Curse-of-the-Great-Curry-God-PS-Vita
Looks like I won't have to import it after all 😊

outlawauron said:
Scisca said:

He lists a bunch of games? They don't exist? SCEE and SCEJ have always supported Vita to a certain level.

They're there, they're just going to be smaller - more quasi-indie type stuff like Murasaki Baby, fewer SoulSac/Freedom Wars/Gravity Rush/Oreshika level projects (or at least that's the impression I've been getting)

Kongfucius said:
outlawauron said:
Scisca said:

They're there, they're just going to be smaller - more quasi-indie type stuff like Murasaki Baby, fewer SoulSac/Freedom Wars/Gravity Rush/Oreshika level projects (or at least that's the impression I've been getting)

I think each case will treated as individually. Freedom Wars is doing well in Japan, this likely means that FW2 will happen at some point.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Kongfucius said:
outlawauron said:

I think each case will treated as individually. Freedom Wars is doing well in Japan, this likely means that FW2 will happen at some point.

I hope so, hadn't thought of that. Plus most of them were made on commission by other studios with assistance from Studio Japan, so a transition of that devs resources to PS4 project might not be totally incompatible with more nice Vita games