Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.56%

11-20 109 18.70%

21-30 69 11.84%

30+ 214 36.71%

Total:576
badgenome said:

Siliconera has a great feature up on Akiba's Trip and all the effort XSEED is putting into the localization (dual audio, fully voiced, etc).

In addition, we were lamenting the Japanese version of the game's so-close-to-equal-gender-representation-but-not-quite-there status -- you can strip male and female characters alike, but when you strip prominent female characters as part of the story, you get full-screen art portraits that show them in their underwear in compromising positions... but do not get this same "reward" when stripping prominent male characters.

Fortunately, Acquire was willing to entertain our suggestion of adding male strip portraits, and... they did just that! In our version of the game, you'll get full-screen art portraits that show the men in their underwear in compromising positions too, AND be able to use these portraits as wallpapers for your in-game smartphone, just as with the female strip portraits!

Well, did not see that coming! Hurray equality!

Around the Network

Hey everyone, I actually got a physical version of Borderlands 2 Vita today (I know it comes out this coming Tuesday :) got it early I guess). Incase anyone wondered about the DLC. 4 seem to be unlock keys while 2 are actual sized DLC's in Details:
- Krieg The Psycho (100KB)
- Mr. Torgue's Campaign (942MB)
- Gaige, The Mechroma... (100KB)
- Ultimate Vault Hunter (100KB)
- Captain Scarlett and H... (789MB)
- Collector's Edition Pack (100KB)

Also bought Ragnarok Odyssey ACE surprisingly I found a launch edition hidden in my Local GameStop lol. Lucky me

I hope Borderlands 2 sells good enough for them to port all the other DLCs. Can't wait to buy it, I'm truely surprised by how much I'm enjoying Borderlands 1 :)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

:O

It's real!!!

I honestly expected this to be silently canned the way the release date kept slipping back.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

well, pre-ordered my LE of Senran Kagura :)

Around the Network
SnowPrince said:
DemoniOtaku said:

So, seeing that new vita bundle is selling hotcakes (probably people are buying the hotcakes instead of a NoGaemz handheld).. wich numbers You think will achieve Vita next week... I bet 40k in the US...

EDITA: Just saw that is realeasing in Europe May, 28th... -.- and without news on the new model.

Rumors about a release in June : (A listing from PS France)

Don't know if true since it was on the internet since yesterday and had 21 May as the release date for BL2 and now we officially have it on the 28th. But still so close, the BL2 bundle seems to be an old Vita.

Well, aren't those distribution dates for retailers receive the items? Anyway.. looks interesting, specially those PS4+PSvita Bundle.. I wonder if in the   U S we'll something like that.. and more bundles like those with MC and Digital games... Nintendo do it all the time  on 3DS and works great for them... almost every new release have a bundle with limited edition hardware and a digital bundle SD game on a SD.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I finally got Broken Sword 5(it just released in US PSN) on vita and damn I really miss games with 2D backgrounds like that. It looks beautiful.

Really wish more point and click adventure games would release on vita, I just can't seem to play and enjoy them on my ipad.

NesFe said:
I finally got Broken Sword 5(it just released in US PSN) on vita and damn I really miss games with 2D backgrounds like that. It looks beautiful.

Really wish more point and click adventure games would release on vita, I just can't seem to play and enjoy them on my ipad.

Is the game good? I was thinking very hard about getting it, but finally decided to wait a bit more.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

badgenome said:

Monster Monpiece dated and priced: May 27 (NA) and May 28 (EU). $29.99 (and equivalents, presumably).

Genuinely thought this was cancelled and they're re-focused their efforts on Neptunia Rebirth.

Augen said:

Well, did not see that coming! Hurray equality!

Ha.  That's... quite something.  Equality indeed!