By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
lehamsy said:
NesFe said:

So, several sites are reporting that Freedom wars is selling very well and even moving some systems. The feedback so far seems very positive, though some mentioned the game ranks up the difficulty during the second half of the game.
Also, the game is very story heavy(that's great ^^) more than God eater and has a variety of different missions (pvp, rescue, monter hunting etc...).

some references
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-

mention (I think Kresnik posted these) : more popular than Soul Sacrifice, popular with teens and college students, moving systems, 70-80% sellthrough.

I wouldn't be surprise if Freedom Wars becomes more popular than Soul Sacrifice. SS is too dark while FW appeals to younger audiences.  

Totally agree.

The overly grotesque atmoshpere of Soul Sacrifice was a weak point.

Also, I have the impression that the overall quality of Freedom Wars is superior in every department, so...

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:
Whelp, congratulate me guys! I just got my 50th retail Vita game in the mail today! It was the God of War Collection and depending on how the rest of the year goes I'll most likely be at 60 games!

Long live Vita!!

Congratulations on your puny Vita collection :D

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Some multi-player gameplay of Airship Q (aka Japanese Terraria with cats)

MikeRox said:
BlowoverKing said:
Whelp, congratulate me guys! I just got my 50th retail Vita game in the mail today! It was the God of War Collection and depending on how the rest of the year goes I'll most likely be at 60 games!

Long live Vita!!

How many games are you up to now in your collection?

Kongfucius said:
MikeRox said:
BlowoverKing said:

Long live Vita!!

Up to 82 atm. Still quite a few more left to pick up this year so by years end including picking up cheaper lder releases I'd missed should be around 100 by the year's end. Not bad for a system with no gaemz :D

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
Kongfucius said:
MikeRox said:
BlowoverKing said:

Long live Vita!!

Up to 82 atm. Still quite a few more left to pick up this year so by years end including picking up cheaper lder releases I'd missed should be around 100 by the year's end. Not bad for a system with no gaemz :D

Whelp, I've only got 11 :/ (should be more though, I'm gonna pick up P4G and Ys to playthrough this summer at least and I'd like to get Danganronpa, Toukiden and Tearaway soon as well, plus there's a ton of other stuff I'm interested in, sort of 20-25games in total

Some pics would be exciting :)

MikeRox said:
BlowoverKing said:

Long live Vita!!

I wonder what you'll call my Vita games collection lol.

I only have 6, and I bought it soon after launch.

Ucell said:
MikeRox said:
BlowoverKing said:

Long live Vita!!

I wonder what you'll call my Vita games collection lol.

I only have 6, and I bought it soon after launch.

I only have 4 games. Most games I would have bought once they dropped to say $20 hit PS+ first. Although hopefully by years end I should be over 10 with Freedom Wars, Oreshika, Neptunia 1 and PP, Disgaea, Danganronpa 1&2, Senran Kagura, SAO (well that's digital so I wouldn't count it) and Tales of Hearts R.

Not saying I will buy them all but they are the ones I'm looking at, plus there's a lot of games I've missed that still haven't hit PS+ 

Guys, the Vita is hit with shortages once again in US, I thought it was a temporary issue but now it's been for like two weeks. I can't seem to find the Slim BL2 bundle anywhere, and the OLED is just in the pre-owned section.
I guess we'll have a terrible NPD for June.

SnowPrince said:
Guys, the Vita is hit with shortages once again in US, I thought it was a temporary issue but now it's been for like two weeks. I can't seem to find the Slim BL2 bundle anywhere, and the OLED is just in the pre-owned section.
I guess we'll have a terrible NPD for June.

well the bdl2 bundle is labeled as limited... so I don't think SONY will rplace it anytime soon.. Really, SCA support for Vita is a joke, even as a accesory for PS4 they lack support for the handheld -.-

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread