By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

So, several sites are reporting that Freedom wars is selling very well and even moving some systems. The feedback so far seems very positive, though some mentioned the game ranks up the difficulty during the second half of the game.
Also, the game is very story heavy(that's great ^^) more than God eater and has a variety of different missions (pvp, rescue, monter hunting etc...).

some references
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-

mention (I think Kresnik posted these) : more popular than Soul Sacrifice, popular with teens and college students, moving systems, 70-80% sellthrough.

Around the Network

God damn it when do we get freedom wars? I've barely touched my Vita all year 😞 guess that happens when you buy a new console though.

ktay95 said:
God damn it when do we get freedom wars? I've barely touched my Vita all year 😞 guess that happens when you buy a new console though.

Wait a mintue how long did you have your vita?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
ktay95 said:

I bought it December 2012. So a year and A half now.

ktay95 said:
SnakeDrake said:
ktay95 said:

I think the expiry date of calling it a new console ran out. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
ktay95 said:
SnakeDrake said:
ktay95 said:

Lololol no no no. I bought a PS4 this year so I have had no Time for my Vita... That and A lack of games that truly interest me. There's been A few I would buy cheap but I must find them cheap first.

Akiran said:
Scisca said:
Is Starlight Inception worth it's current price on the EU PSN sale? It always looked crappy to me, but maybe you think it's ok? The same goes to Dustforce?

I wouldn't recommend it at all, that game itself has a good premise I mean space ships how hard is that? but the performance is just awful, A very short view distance and framerate drops. The gameplay itself isn't all that good.

Yeah it's not really worth anyone's time atm. They again are meant to be fixing it. But whether it makes the game worth bothering with remains to be seen.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

ktay95 said:
SnakeDrake said:
ktay95 said:
SnakeDrake said:
ktay95 said:

Lololol no no no. I bought a PS4 this year so I have had no Time for my Vita... That and A lack of games that truly interest me. There's been A few I would buy cheap but I must find them cheap first.

Thats hardly the vita fault you cheapskate ^^

Kresnik said:
Remember that very first CGI Freedom Wars trailer when the game was still called Panopticon and they fought a dragon?

Well, here is that dragon in game:

Live up to your expectations?

Game looks gorgeous, steady framerate, gameplay is fast paced and it seems to be a lot of fun, loving to the healer doing it's work in this video!

Kresnik said:
Remember that very first CGI Freedom Wars trailer when the game was still called Panopticon and they fought a dragon?

Well, here is that dragon in game:

Live up to your expectations?

And here we are! If this come in 2015 in west I will Import it first, the demo was way too short in comparaison to God Eater2'S demo where I spent more than 20 Ohr O_O, such that I can easely wait until Bandai decide to annnouce the game here.

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart