By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Talking about the 3DS I barely play it, I've played about 15 hours on it since I've owned it. In all honesty once you play a Vita it kinda makes it impossible to enjoy another handheld. 3DS is lacking in the hardware department and feels rather tacky compared to the Vita.

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:

WEll, guys this pretty much make it clear, Vita is dead on the west. If you want a remote control for PS4 or want to play indies and japanese games localized, is You machine.. Don't expect great Ips from SCEA o SCEE anymore, nor infamous, nor GT, nor GOW, NOTHINg will come to Vita... because SONY pretty much DON'T CARE A SHIT about it.

Go tweet at @SCEA, @Playstation and of course the fellow answering questions in the interview @andrewhouse_ps.  

Yes, that makes sense....market Vita as a $200 remote control...

Burek said:
Yes, that makes sense....market Vita as a $200 remote control...

I tweeted something similar @andrewhouse_ps

badgenome said:
outlawauron said:

This'll be the first Tales game ever to have Japanese voice acting I think. Would have loved for them to realize it's something you don't have to remove with Xillia.

No, Tales of Phantasia was the first Tales game ever to have Japanese voice acting. /pedant

First rule of Tales, is we don't talk about Phantasia.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Teflon02 said:

Everyone join the #NoVitaNoBuy Rally on the PSBlog, 1000+ comments
Let's hit 'em up with the Pre-emptive Strike!!

Or..or I could buy 2 copies of the game because it looks Fucking awesome and I've been waiting for so long.

ktay95 said:
Teflon02 said:

Or..or I could buy 2 copies of the game because it looks Fucking awesome and I've been waiting for so long.

I'll probably do that too, but I'll also post on the blog in case SE sees the demand and changes its mind, similar to how Namco did with Tales after saying that it wouldn't come to the west. Whether it puts some pressure on Sony or SE it's worth trying.

Scisca said:
Do you know if it is somehow possible to play Xenogears or Xenosaga on the go? Legally or not, I don't really care :P

I am from Europe.

I Played Xenogears on the PSP via native emulator (EBOOT converted game) and also via remote play of ps1 disc on PS3 to PSP and PS Vita, I also converted Xenosaga 3 to PS2 Classic format and it looks like it is playable, but the ps2 classic emulator on PS3 doesn't support remote play even if hacked. (my PS3 has 4.46 REBUG) (Xenogears will freeze when DEUS does a cartain attack in a battle in CD2 in EVERY emulator I tried it on, but you can get past that battle easily with some strategy).

Might sound stupid but building a portable PS2 is not that hard today, but remember you will need a SCPH-7000X and solder a Compact Flash for the games, because LAN and USB are very laggy expecially with Xenosaga videos (you know how much are there....)

(SCPH-7000X also named V12 was the very first slim PS2 and has soldered on the motherboard an IDE PATA controller for HDD, they changed idea about HDD support very late building it so the first slim still has it, I tried to make the needed soldering but failed, need to remake from the start, but I'm just an amateur, a lot of people made a portable PS2, but with crappy USB, not IDE for games and that sucks for Xenosaga). Powering 8,5V with batteries is not impossible, especially if you DON'T use the disc drive. (OPEN PS2 LOADER)

I know I don't really answered to your question, sorry.

Persona 5 on PS3, I won't need next gen!

ktay95 said:
Teflon02 said:

?? Does that even make sense. My comment is about getting Type-0 on Vita. I have PS4 and I'm not buying it for it cause of what they did. They said the fans got the game, but they give it to different platforms. I refuse to support a insult like that. I'd buy on PS Vita and PS4 if it came on both, but ignoring PSP/Vita was a giant spit in the face of the fans

My twitts to Andrew hous and SCEA:

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread