By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Wow, the community with the strongest voice to localize Type-0 didn't get it. I'm fine with the game getting released on the consoles but not even a digital only for the Vita? Total BS, I think I'll stick with the fan translation and play it now on my PSP.

Around the Network

Seriously guys, I don't know why you are pissed. Vita no longer exists for Sony. End of the story. 

Thank God I wasn't expecting anything for Vita this E3 because that's exactly what happened. 0 games announced. Mentioning (again) Tales of Hearts being localized along with some ports are not "Vita announcements." 

This perfectly summarizes Sony's E3 Conference for Vita fans. I mean not even a single fricking video, like the one shared by @Kresnik, they could have showed that instead of talking for 30 minutes about things no body gives a sh!t (like sales figures or number of PS4 conected to PSN).  

We love the Vita, Sony does not :(

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

lehamsy said:

Seriously guys, I don't know why you are pissed. Vita no longer exists for Sony. End of the story. 

Thank God I wasn't expecting anything for Vita this E3 because that's exactly what happened. 0 games announced. Mentioning (again) Tales of Hearts being localized along with some ports are not "Vita announcements." 

This perfectly summarizes Sony's E3 Conference for Vita fans. I mean not even a single fricking video, like the one shared by @Kresnik, they could have showed that instead of talking for 30 minutes about things no body gives a sh!t (like sales figures or number of PS4 conected to PSN).  

I don't think anyone was expecting anything but like you said not even seeing it on any of the presentation was just total BS. I mean what's the point of showing PS TV when not even a single game that would also work on it was showcased. Makes no sense... :(

I guess 2015 will be our last swan song.

badgenome said:
What was even announced for 3DS? I know Fantasy Life is getting localized, but that's all I've seen. There's a small backlog of stuff I'd like to play if I ever get a 3DS (Attack of the Friday Monsters, particularly) but I just can't see fit to give Nintendo money for digital games that I don't even own.

Given the fact that its sales are relatively healthy, the 3DS is getting piss poor support. To be honest, I still think Vita is cleaning 3DS' clock in terms of games (I know, I know... opinions and all that).

They are unveiling some 'big' game for it tomorrow at 6pm PST...no idea what it is. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I see that many of you still own a PSP and enjoy games on it. That's what my plan with Vita is.
It is a great console, I truly enjoy it, and have about 20 games for it at the moment. With all the great games announced for the 2nd half of the year, I'll probably have a backlog of about 30 games for it by year's end, and I look forward to more in 2015.

I don't expect Vita to recover, after yesterday I've shifted into desperation mode, but when it does go belly up my own console will still be there. When they decide to take it behind the barn and shoot it, I'll buy another one, as a backup if my current one dies.

On a somewhat positive note, as speculated by some, PS+ NA free game of the week Sly includes the vita version as well

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
On a somewhat positive note, as speculated by some, PS+ NA free game of the week Sly includes the vita version as well

Thieves in Time? or the collection?

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Akiran said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Thieves in Time? or the collection?

Thieves in Time 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/10/playstation-store-update-346/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

NesFe said:

It's a shame but handheld gaming in general is dying and not just vita. I do hope by the time Nintendo launches another handheld, they fix their garbage account system and if Sony decides to bailout, the small japanese devs move towards 4ds and not mobile T_T

I was thinking this exact thing some time ago...

Sony is basically out of the handheld market since 2013, as a matter of fact. Yes, they made some HD remakes and indies and Sony Japan is still trying with Freedom Wars, but, from a worldwide politic point of view, Sony has already bailed out.

This leaves the future of the dedicated handhelds back to the monopoly of Nintendo, and we must hope that the eventual 4DS, or whatever its name will be, will attract some serious/adult/seinen game developers. Because if the future of Nintendo is still more Mario, more Pokemon and more Tomodachi with better graphics and region locking, I will galdly save my money. Because, as it is, to me 3DS is even worse than Vita. Vita has been abandoned, and it's sad, but hyper-supported 3DS doesn't have a single game that interests me, except perhaps Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, but a single game doesn't make a game library.