By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Awesome.to see FFT0 done, wonder how well it will play on my phone. Or if I can even figure out how to patch in the English just using my phone

Around the Network

Xseed posted this comment on their fb page its really interesting

XSEED Games Thank you, kind sir, as small publishers like us live and die by pre-orders.
We can't stress enough how important it is to get your pre-order in if you have any kind of purchase intent for one of our upcoming releases, or else the retailer just may not stock it because they don't think anyone is interested in buying it.

So pre order away :D

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:

XSEED Games Thank you, kind sir, as small publishers like us live and die by pre-orders.
We can't stress enough how important it is to get your pre-order in if you have any kind of purchase intent for one of our upcoming releases, or else the retailer just may not stock it because they don't think anyone is interested in buying it.

Start releasing your games physically in Europe, XSEED, and I'll pre-order all of them.

Kresnik said:
SnakeDrake said:

Start releasing your games physically in Europe, XSEED, and I'll pre-order all of them.

Well said, Kresnik!

But I think that Europe is too complex for such a small company to handle.

michel3105 said:

Well said, Kresnik!

But I think that Europe is too complex for such a small company to handle.

NISA manage it, and I feel like they are even smaller than XSEED.

Around the Network

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=184613

Entwined, sounds indie. GAF speculating it might be a Giant Sparrow title.

Jacob Jones is still a thing.

Yay! Loved the first episode! Nice laytonesque puzzles, great humor, good graphics and funny characters.

Okay, the main character Jacob is a brazen copy of Reynold in Costume Quest. ;)

massive ps vita e3 sale coming tomorrow ...

luftrausers for $6.99 instead of $9.99 and
killzone for $24.99 instead of $35.99

psn+ members also getting it a bit cheaper.

its a good time to be a ps vita owner

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/09/best-of-e3-2013-sale-20-games-on-sale-starting-tomorrow/

Choice Provisions (the former Gaijin Games) announced Woah Dave!, probably the only Vita game that will be announced during E3: