By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Damn, the witchcraft RPG turned out to be Mahouka :( I was hoping for an original RPG and not a novel/anime based game, not that I don't like Mahouka.

Anyways, I should be getting Ao no kiseki HD in 2 weeks, can't wait to play it ^^

Also, anime people be sure to watch this :p

Around the Network

UGH...My gamestop won't have my copy of Mind Zero until Friday -_-

NesFe aid:

anime people 

Thats basically 95% of us

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

MikeRox said:
tpjp said:
http://techcrunch.com/2014/05/12/nvidia-shield-gets-half-life-2-and-portal-as-valve-classics-get-their-android-moment/

Why not Vita too? Isn´t it more popular than the Shield? :(

Nvidia are funding it's development.

Shame Sony isn´t doing the same with Vita. Nvidia really wants it´s Shield to go farther in the market.

NesFe said:

Damn, the witchcraft RPG turned out to be Mahouka :( I was hoping for an original RPG and not a novel/anime based game, not that I don't like Mahouka.

Anyways, I should be getting Ao no kiseki HD in 2 weeks, can't wait to play it ^^

oh shit I love the manga. When is this starting?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
NesFe said:

oh shit I love the manga. When is this starting?

Its part of the summer anime line up starting in July. Love the music in the PV by the way :)

tpjp said:

Shame Sony isn´t doing the same with Vita. Nvidia really wants it´s Shield to go farther in the market.

Can you imagine the uproar if Sony did fund them?

"Rabble rabble PortStation Vita rabble rabble those games aren't meant for handhelds rabble rabble"

Anyone picking up Monster Monpiece & Mind Zero? I need to save up for a bit so I'll probably wait on them if they're good

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

NesFe said:

Its part of the summer anime line up starting in July. Love the music in the PV by the way :)

Excellent. Summer is gonna be off to a good start then

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!