By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:

Thanks for the heads up, but it seems to hover around £22-28 whenever I look on amazon.  This is the first time the Atelier games have dropped in price since they released last year so I'm spending my monthly budget on Totori (and Danganronpa :P)

Besides, I'm still knee-deep in Persona 3 Portable at the moment.  And to be honest, it's not that great!

What ? WHAAT ?! You can't be serious are you ? P3P is my 2nd favorite PSP game of all time, certainly someone who already tried the original one or P4 will miss the hanging around the city and all, but it just became easier with the point&click to me. Story side, P3 is best hands down, and introducing the female protagonist is just a bliss for people who already beat it.

And haven't you already played it before ? You had this game months ago on your Currently Playing.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

I feel like Sony's now trying to convey this: This is the vita, see the few/none attractive gaems it has ? .. Wait a sec.. It plays PS4 games, GO BUY IT !

SnowPrince said:

And haven't you already played it before ? You had this game months ago on your Currently Playing.

:O

I guess I'll add "lying bastard" to Kresnik's lengthy list of faults.

I really wish that Sony invested in new 3rd person hack n slash games for Vita instead of paying for this port. Same goes for 3d platformers. I'm not saying these aren't good games(I hear original sly trilogy is better than sly 4). I just miss when Sony's handheld got new and unique content built for it. So much so that they were porting it's games up to home consoles.

I wonder what Sony needs to do to make nice with SE, Capcom, Namco, Sega, Level 5 etc . Their output is sorely missed. Without projects of that caliber all the port jobs and localisations in the world wont matter help much for the west. They need that familiarity and notoriety that big names provide to move consoles.

Price aside the handling of Borderlands 2 is good in that it is content and feature rich and coop! I most certainly hope this means we get similar treatment on Borderlands 3. This treatment from any major Western studio is what Vita needs to develop mindshare. This or Gears is the type of game that Vita needed in it's infancy. No pics yet still scares me a bit.

On a more completely upbeat tune I'm pleased to hear about Invizimals finally making it's way here. I've been waiting on that for years. A date would be nice though.

SnowPrince said:

What ? WHAAT ?! You can't be serious are you ? P3P is my 2nd favorite PSP game of all time, certainly someone who already tried the original one or P4 will miss the hanging around the city and all, but it just became easier with the point&click to me. Story side, P3 is best hands down, and introducing the female protagonist is just a bliss for people who already beat it.

Nope, never played it before.  This is my first time through.

It's not a bad game or anything.  I'm definitely going to see it through to the end.  It's just, not as good as I was expecting.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

"It will also include six downloadable add-ons that Gearbox Software has released to this point."

There are more than six....

If I had to guess:
Captain Skarlett
Mr Torgue
Sir Hammerlock
Tiny Tina
Mecromancer
Psycho

Close but no cigar.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6052066

As an added bonus, Borderlands 2 for PS Vita includes six downloadable content (DLC) packs: Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty, Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, Psycho Character Class, Mechromancer Character Class, Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1 and the Collector’s Edition Pack.

As much as I like Sly, and I haven't bought the collection for my ps3, I'm not buying it till I know for sure it's not a bad port job like the jak collection. Same for GoW collection.

Kresnik said:
SnowPrince said:

Nope, never played it before.  This is my first time through.

It's not a bad game or anything.  I'm definitely going to see it through to the end.  It's just, not as good as I was expecting.

I'm assuming you played it after Persona 4, in which case it makes sense you would be disappointed. Nearly every JRPG falls flat when you compare it to Persona 4. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

KylieDog said:
One less reason for a PS3 owner to buy a Vita.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=766898

Blackgate was never a reason to buy a Vita to begin with.

KylieDog said:
One less reason for a PS3 owner to buy a Vita.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=766898

So.. if a Vita game get ported to PS3 that's one less reason to buy one handeheld... then with all these ports (borderland2, sly and GOW collection, blazblue and all those already released) are a LOT of reason to not buy a PS3?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread