By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
lestatdark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Famitsu reveals this week a June 14 release date for Persona 4 The Golden. The PlayStation Vita port/remake of Persona 4 will be priced ¥7,329 in its standard package.

Atlus and Enterbrain will also release a "Famitsu DX Pack" through Enterbrain's e-commerce site. Priced ¥10,290, this includes a set of 10 post cards, a pouch, and six A3 sized posters featuring illustrations from Shigenori Soejima, Shuji Sogabe, Mad House, Studio Hibari, and Hiroyuki Maeda.

http://andriasang.com/con01r/p4_golden_date/

June 14th for Japan could potentially indicate a Q4 2012 release date for Western markets...I may be getting my Vita sooner than I'd thought if my prediction is correct

Your sig is awesome on the Vita's OLED.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
mine still hasn't shipped = Sad Mugen Panda

and yeah I am seeing people Dl'ing games from the psn store now..even in the US

Did you get Amazons Release Day Shipping?

Wagram said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

nah IO think my option was 2-3 day shipping...I guess they will ship it tomorrow or on thursday :(

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

loy310 said:
lestatdark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Famitsu reveals this week a June 14 release date for Persona 4 The Golden. The PlayStation Vita port/remake of Persona 4 will be priced ¥7,329 in its standard package.

Atlus and Enterbrain will also release a "Famitsu DX Pack" through Enterbrain's e-commerce site. Priced ¥10,290, this includes a set of 10 post cards, a pouch, and six A3 sized posters featuring illustrations from Shigenori Soejima, Shuji Sogabe, Mad House, Studio Hibari, and Hiroyuki Maeda.

http://andriasang.com/con01r/p4_golden_date/

June 14th for Japan could potentially indicate a Q4 2012 release date for Western markets...I may be getting my Vita sooner than I'd thought if my prediction is correct

Your sig is awesome on the Vita's OLED.

Actually, I tried one at my local FNAC shop. The OLED has an amazing quality, probably one of the best OLEDs i've seen (has some pretty nice blacks to it as well)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

M.U.G.E.N said:
Wagram said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

nah IO think my option was 2-3 day shipping...I guess they will ship it tomorrow or on thursday :(

You will most likely recieve it on Monday then. Saturday if you're lucky ^^

Around the Network

2 hours left on the clock...i'm so interested to see the Week 1 numbers.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

I freaking envy you guys :P PS Vita will be released here next week only and will be overpriced and we never had great promotion like B2G1. Will buy it imported, it will take a long time to have it :(

Sorry i don't know if this has been posted before, but I checked the prices of the psvita games on ps store and they are more expensive than retail. uncharted:GA is £39.99. ugh! I don't get it!

Anyway. I got an e-mail form play that my psvita will arrive tomorrow and I'm extremely excited! First console I buy at launch. Ever!

naruball said:
Sorry i don't know if this has been posted before, but I checked the prices of the psvita games on ps store and they are more expensive than retail. uncharted:GA is £39.99. ugh! I don't get it!

Anyway. I got an e-mail form play that my psvita will arrive tomorrow and I'm extremely excited! First console I buy at launch. Ever!

me too.  I got the Wii within 3 months of launch, and the PS2 the summer after its launch, Vita is the only console I've ever bought right at launch...and I don't regret it one iota. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

M.U.G.E.N said:
Ajescent said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Ajescent said:
Picture of the first Vita being sold in the uk

https://twitter.com/#!/OPM_UK/status/172109822169317377/photo/1

DOOOOOM!

That and the bastard got a year's supply of free Vita games.

wait..for real?

and don't think this was posted already so

@Degausser: haha I know right!? This might end up just being a bomb and not a super mega bomb worldwide lol

Rayman looks like so much fun on the Vita.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!