By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

yep and all things indicate to a lot of games in he pipe line for the system as well :D It's gonna be a glorious year (among many to come) in gaming

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I bought my first vita game :) Motorstorm RC is already downloading to be ready for tomorrow :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Can't believe it is coming out tomorrow!!!

Been going through old news bits and you do forget about some upcoming games, forgot how excited I am for ruin (is it lair or warriors run or something now? can't remember) do we have a release date or was it spring?

Will also be activating Playstation plus tomorrow :D

Zlejedi said:
I bought my first vita game :) Motorstorm RC is already downloading to be ready for tomorrow :D

Great choice

I'm having a bit of a dilemma on what to get as my first DL title

I'm mainly pondering between

1. Escape Plan

and

2. Mutant Blobs

man sw tracking for this system is gonna be a real bitch lol and also I know it's anectodal and all, but it seems several games have been sold out over at Amazon already

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

See, this is how you should do a port of a PSN game to the Vita!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/21/plants-vs-zombies-for-ps-vita-shambles-to-psn-today/

You get a platinum trophy, plus everything else that was in the PSN version (and I think more), all for $15. They didn't inflate the price to $40 like another company did with their PSN -> Vita release.

Around the Network
Exile1987 said:

Can't believe it is coming out tomorrow!!!

Been going through old news bits and you do forget about some upcoming games, forgot how excited I am for ruin (is it lair or warriors run or something now? can't remember) do we have a release date or was it spring?

Will also be activating Playstation plus tomorrow :D

Ruin doesn't have a release date at the moment..but I doubt it's that far off

and I agree some games kinda get forgoten with all these games at launch itself...another game like Ruin is, Sound Shape. I LOVED how that game looked

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

MasterVG71782 said:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/21/plants-vs-zombies-for-ps-vita-shambles-to-psn-today/

You get a platinum trophy, plus everything else that was in the PSN version (and I think more), all for $15. They didn't inflate the price to $40 like another company did with their PSN -> Vita release.

My god, Vita must have over 30 launch games at this point when including PSN Vita releases...

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
MasterVG71782 said:

My god, Vita must have over 30 launch games at this point when including PSN Vita releases...

I stopped counting..and I actually read through a bit on that thread on how psv has a lot of launch titles...you cna almost feel the sense of bitterness of some..bu bu quality

I already have enough games to last me until gravity Daze (even beyond given my schedule)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

This is officially my favorite thread! I was thinking of going digital for the Vita and starting up PSN+ and enjoying the amazing savings. Someone keeps telling me the retail games load faster than the digital ones? Is this true?

pezus said:
Man lots of quality DL titles available already on Vita. They're the ones that interest me most at this time, I think. Games such as Motorstorm, Escape Plan, Gravity Rush/Daze, Mutant Blobs, Plants vs. Zombies (This game is really great - I have it for PC).

You should do an official Vita owners list or something. Would be interesting to see the list grow :D

Yeah I mentioned that a few pages back and asked everyone if they would prefer a google doc like thing or jus a table or something (damn you for no reading every single post in this thread! lol)

I think I will just make a list

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!