By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

So, I fixed the problem by turning on the home screen music while still having the volume off and the clicking went away.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Around the Network
Mythe said:
So, I fixed the problem by turning on the home screen music while still having the volume off and the clicking went away.

oh ok I'm glad...weid issue tho :S I guess weird issues will pop up for a while since it's new hw

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

And guys I want your opinion

I'm thinking of adding a list of users here who would like to add each other on psn for Vita games...so how should I go about this?

my options (if you have any other ideas lemme know)

1. Ask everyone to post them here and post a list on the OP
2. make a google doc and share

What do you guys think?

and my stupid amazon hasn't shipped yet :( hurry up!

and now since we are getting 12 new characters for the psv version of Sf vs Tekken...it's time for the ultimate showdown

Elena vs Christie!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
And guys I want your opinion

I'm thinking of adding a list of users here who would like to add each other on psn for Vita games...so how should I go about this?

my options (if you have any other ideas lemme know)

1. Ask everyone to post them here and post a list on the OP
2. make a google doc and share

What do you guys think?

and my stupid amazon hasn't shipped yet :( hurry up!

and now since we are getting 12 new characters for the psv version of Sf vs Tekken...it's time for the ultimate showdown

Elena vs Christie!

Would definately like to everyone on this thread who buys Vita day one!

PSN ID: Exile1987

London

Play.com has shipped my order by DPD should be here tomorrow! however I don't think Uncharted or my official starter kit will be =( why couldn't they send it all together?!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Mythe said:

oh ok I'm glad...weid issue tho :S I guess weird issues will pop up for a while since it's new hw

Ya, it's pretty weird. It had my worried though, I would have to get rid of my Vita cause the noise was just too annoying too me.... =p

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Around the Network
Exile1987 said:

Would definately like to everyone on this thread who buys Vita day one!

PSN ID: Exile1987

London

Play.com has shipped my order by DPD should be here tomorrow! however I don't think Uncharted or my official starter kit will be =( why couldn't they send it all together?!

yeah I think we will have a solid, fun and growing vita fan community in this thread :D I think I might make a list in the OP (or the second post then..depending on what others opinions are as well)

and also

those mini games looks hella fun! My interest in this game is growing

and also it seems if you ordered your PSV via amazon (the wifi version) by or before 21st you will either get 4b card or a coupon for $20 which you can use to buy that card or something else

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Tried to watch the video but the narrator is far too annoying -.-

think my first sports game with be either Hot Shots or Fifa, the ability to use the rear pad for where you want to shoot intrigues me greatly :D

Exile1987 said:

Tried to watch the video but the narrator is far too annoying -.-

think my first sports game with be either Hot Shots or Fifa, the ability to use the rear pad for where you want to shoot intrigues me greatly :D

haha yea the guy is hit or miss for some..I like him..some hates him :D

but if you check around the 4.50 mark in the video..you will see a rather fun and amusing lil mini game ;)

and yes the way almost all devs are willing to experiment with the various input methods is a very very good sign of things to come

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

i hope Sony continues to strongly support Vita, and the PS brand far into the future.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i hope Sony continues to strongly support Vita, and the PS brand far into the future.

With Sony being reconstructed by Kaz, and PlayStation being one of the pillars for the company. I imagine from here on the support for the games division will probably increase. Which boads well for the PS3/PSV.