By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

haha don't have the vita tho..the game is one of my valentine gifts lol ..I'm trying to get one of my friends to hook me up with a discount ..no word yet. Either way I will be getting it next week for sure! Was gonna wait until spring break but fuck that lol too much hype

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Finally played the Rayman demo on ps3 . This game will be mine on vita!!!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Finally played the Rayman demo on ps3 . This game will be mine on vita!!!

Rayman is one of the games I've pre-ordered! It will look amazing on the OLED screen!

Yep been reading impressions on the game and people seem to love it!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
haha don't have the vita tho..the game is one of my valentine gifts lol ..I'm trying to get one of my friends to hook me up with a discount ..no word yet. Either way I will be getting it next week for sure! Was gonna wait until spring break but fuck that lol too much hype

hey bud. i went to the sales thread and said Vita sales were still strong and then Seece said something about them not being strong with sales down with a new game out and all i could post was(i have no idea what you're talking about lol) it was funny to me.

hey! they currently meet my expectations, although down from last wk. it's cool and likely for the best that we stay away, but i'm not bothered by it anymore.

im just going to continue to laugh my ass off (lol) and say what i think no matter what.

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

hey bud. i went to the sales thread and said Vita sales were still strong and then Seece said something about them not being strong with sales down with a new game out and all i could post was(i have no idea what you're talking about lol) it was funny to me.

hey! they currently meet my expectations, although down from last wk. it's cool and likely for the best that we stay away, but i'm not bothered by it anymore.

im just going to continue to laugh my ass off (lol) and say what i think no matter what.

yep it's not worth going into those anymore

laugh away my friend..that's the way to be! :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

kivi95 said:
Chevinator123 said:

Mortal Kombat Vita trailer.

0.o it looks like they have added the thing that Reality Righters have where you can use ur environment as the arena using the Vitas camera

Nice with some AR!

i forgot to comment on this. i was watching it earlier with a bad headache so i wasn't really paying attention until i say tthe AR. that woke me up reall quick, and then after it went off, i started watching the Gravity Daze vid and me head starting hurting again lol.

Big news in the outback! Major retailers (Wal-mart, K-mart, and Target) will not stock the Vita! Sony comments!
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2012/02/three-major-australian-retailers-will-not-be-stocking-the-playstation-vita/

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Just pre-ordered mine from play. Hope it doesn't get delivered a week late.

First system I buy at launch! Woot!

man aussy sounds like such a sucky place to be for gamers :S and that move by retailers make no sense

@Naru: Congrats man! :D buying any games for launch as well?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!