By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
taddypole said:

Is , LittleDeviants any fun I am thinking about buying this for my little sister to play 

well from what I know so far the game is a cute collection of minigames designed to showcase/use all psv capabilities...rear touch, front touch, gyro, mic etc etc. It could be fun but not a big 'gaming' experience if you know what I mean. If you sister is very young she might actually enjoy it a lot more

I've only looked at Little Deviants (Like, my coworker was playing it, I havn't had a go on it yet).  But it looked more akin to Wii Sports.  I personally think I'm gonna enjoy the little bugger.

Around the Network

HokageTenshi 2 love the vid but i couldn't watch it all. my head hurt before i started watching so you can imgine watching it didn't help much lol.

darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
taddypole said:

Is , LittleDeviants any fun I am thinking about buying this for my little sister to play 

well from what I know so far the game is a cute collection of minigames designed to showcase/use all psv capabilities...rear touch, front touch, gyro, mic etc etc. It could be fun but not a big 'gaming' experience if you know what I mean. If you sister is very young she might actually enjoy it a lot more

I've only looked at Little Deviants (Like, my coworker was playing it, I havn't had a go on it yet).  But it looked more akin to Wii Sports.  I personally think I'm gonna enjoy the little bugger.

yep that's a good example actually of what I think the game will be like. A simple fun selection of games to show off the hw

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Wagram said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
@RafaelOrix great find on the boxart. hope the game looks that good.

great content guys. the first handheld i've ever wanted. it has everything, can't wait to see whats next. Vita's going to turn my brain into a bright green goo.

Boots to asses! Boots to asses!

you know it lol.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Wagram said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

great content guys. the first handheld i've ever wanted. it has everything, can't wait to see whats next. Vita's going to turn my brain into a bright green goo.

you know it lol.

Lol tad OT, but did you hear the crowd chanting "We all hate you!" to Cena the other night? Fricken hilarious.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Wagram said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

you know it lol.

Lol tad OT, but did you hear the crowd chanting "We all hate you!" to Cena the other night? Fricken hilarious.

yep. i have an embrace the hate avatar (with cena on it) i wanted to post. it was briefly up monday i think.

Zlejedi said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
cant believe its only 1 week to go!!!

i managed to get 'Vita Wi-fi, 4GB card, Preorder pack & Uncharted GA' for £205! think im winning on the biggest barg!

Where ?

Morrisons! 

you get a Vita, preorder pack, 4GB memory card, £25 in store gift card and Fifa for £250

but i have a discount card (my friend works there) so its only £225

i dont want fifa so will sell that on Ebay for £30 so its down to £195

then buy uncharted using the £25 gift card + staff discount and it will only cost £10

so in total it will come to £205! even if there is a price cut in 6 months time that deal will probs be the new price with everything anyway so thought might as well go for it!

Motorstorm RC Trophie list!
http://playstationlifestyle.net/2012/02/15/sony-announces-full-list-of-motorstorm-rc-trophies/

im SHOCKED it has a platinum?

is Infamous 1 remote Play?

PlaystaionGamer said:
is Infamous 1 remote Play?

the video above was for infamous 2 played via remote play (not custom fw)

not sure if infamous 1 works as well..most of these titles are yet to be tested out

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!