By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Will helldivers have online or is it only local coop?

Around the Network
NesFe said:
J-Star Versus supports 2v2 battles (Apparently similar to Gundam Vs ? ).

This isn't PSV footage, right?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
NesFe said:
J-Star Versus supports 2v2 battles (Apparently similar to Gundam Vs ? ).

This isn't PSV footage, right?

nah its probs the PS3 version

Wonderflick Announced for VITA/Wii/PS4/PS3/Xbox One/Android/ios by Level 5

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Hey anyone here plated Ragnarok Odyssey? I'm trying to get mine so i can finally delete it and get some space on my memory card. I'm only missing 5 cards for the last trophy and they don't seem to want to drop.

so if anyone has the following cards and want's to near them to me it would be much appriciated and save me a lot of time grinding.

i need
- Mokkurkalfe
- Fafnir
- Surt
- Utgarda Loki (Sitting)
- Utgarda Loki (Floating)

my psn is: ryuu-_- (yes the dash undlerline dash are part of the id)

Around the Network

Wonderflick looks interesting. Its fun reading all the comments moaning that its not coming out on 3DS. I guess the machine just doesn't have the power for it and the resolution would require too much re designing.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Which of the following devs would you like to see a proper vita game from?
Naughty Dog 121 27.07%

Sucker Punch 50 11.19%

Bathesda 32 7.16%

Bioware 42 9.40%

Rockstar 104 23.27%

Arkane 2 0.45%

Level-5 78 17.45%

Other 18 4.03%

Total: 447

im guessing Wonderflick doesn't count otherwise we are all sadly disappointed that this is what they gave us. its just there attempt at Puzzle & Dragons fame =(

MikeRox said:
Wonderflick looks interesting. Its fun reading all the comments moaning that its not coming out on 3DS. I guess the machine just doesn't have the power for it and the resolution would require too much re designing.

Game doesn't look very good imo, but I'll definitely watch it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Level-5 bringing WonderFlick to Vita :)

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/26/check-out-level-5s-brand-new-rpg-for-ps3-wii-u-xbox-one-and-ps4/

Edit: I missed the post above LOL

BlowoverKing said:

I have no clue if it's been posted but heres some Killzone Mercenaries campaign gameplay from Gamescom.

That game looks awesome. 

------------------------

Also, Guys Am I the only one that thinks that PS Vita's 2014 line-up looks pretty weak?

I mean it doesn't have any exclusive content, just a bunch of Indies (eventhough some of them look great) and a port of a 2012 PS3 game (Borderlands 2). 

My only hope are those "7 Vita games" Sony said it's developing, but I'm confident that 2 of those games are Playstation Vita Pets (crappy clone) and BigFest (I couldn't care less about that game). So let's hope those 5 unannounced games are the ones the Vita deserves! (God of War, Infamous, Soul Sacrifice 2, Gravity Rush 2, etc.)