By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Sleepyprince said:
Don't think so. Ubisoft has already said one month ago they have no big pop title upcoming. I don't think they were lying.

But it could be something shit like an ios game, an anime, a new movie maybe or everything else...

Well,  Confirmed leaker (Cboat) on gaf already stated that new prince of persia for consoles was supposed to be revealed at E3, but ended up not being revealed. I don't mind either way(new console game or HD collection) as long it's not an IOS game.

Also, there is a QUOTE button under each reply. you can use it to quote other users. That way it would show on VGchartz buddy that someone has replied to me/other users ^^.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
DemoniOtaku said:

I just wonder: how he get the money to pay allof this?! gaming is not a cheap hobby in Japan.. and He buy all the stuff forPSVita and some more... and Whta He does with all hose special editions PSVita?!

I managed to buy 100s of video games and imported figures, CDs, and other media from Japan all while being a student. You find ways to mange.

It's all about how much you want the stuff. You'll find a way if you really want it, whether it's cutting back on going out, eating much cheaper food, living off tap water.

People are baffled at how much I spend on Vita, but I don't go out drinking every week like most people I know, which each night out costs like double what a Vita game costs on average. So even buying 4 full price Vita games a month, would be less than they're pissing away in a bar with no other lifestyle differences. Also not having kids and other big responsibilities really helps :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

I'm sure everyone has seen but Soul Saga will be officially coming to Vita in 2014 so I guess there 2 games now to look forward to next year!

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

well shit, went out and spent most my bday money from my family on shit today... i guess that means less games for the rest of the year =( at least i picked up CTR in the PSone sale

Around the Network

So Muramasa came with a system update O_O

BaldrSkies said:

Beautiful :*)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

It'd help if more people were prepared to play subtitled games. Man modern gamers would have been knackered in with cartridge gaming meaning voice acting wasn't viable for more than a few grunts. But this latest generation in particular, it's English dub or bust for a lot of "gamers". >_

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Guys, I'm going abroad for 2 months in 10 day and I'm thinking how much cash should I put on my PSN account before I leave so that I can buy the good new games that are going to be released in that period. Could you tell me what good stuff is going to be released in Europe till the end of August?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
Guys, I'm going abroad for 2 months in 10 day and I'm thinking how much cash should I put on my PSN account before I leave so that I can buy the good new games that are going to be released in that period. Could you tell me what good stuff is going to be released in Europe till the end of August?

i don't know about indie/PSN games because they usually just pop up, but the only title we have release date for EU in August is Rayman Legends(August 30).

Dragon's Crown release in NA on August 5, but no EU date so far. There are some titles without solid release dates so maybe something else will release, but mostly all other titles are in Q4/2013.