By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
007BondAgent said:
Can i transfer my ps1 games from my ps3 to vita? :)

yep, just plug your Vita into the ps3 and go to content manager on the Vita. if you want the save data too its also done with content manager but its in a different area. i just did it tonight with CTR. Downloading TR1&2, RE1,2&3,Twisted Metal and Destruction Derby 2moz =) gotta love that PSone sale

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:

More at the link: http://www.neoseeker.com/news/23298-rumor-sly-5-master-of-thieves-coming-to-playstation-4-and-ps-vita/

Real? Fake?

Fake poster and Name, but totally a Sly game in the works

ktay95 said:
007BondAgent said:
Can i transfer my ps1 games from my ps3 to vita? :)

yep, just plug your Vita into the ps3 and go to content manager on the Vita. if you want the save data too its also done with content manager but its in a different area. i just did it tonight with CTR. Downloading TR1&2, RE1,2&3,Twisted Metal and Destruction Derby 2moz =) gotta love that PSone sale

I tried doing that :( it won't connect D:

Can someone share to me High Value targets in Unit 13?

kivi95 said:
Scisca said:
Guys, I'm going abroad for 2 months in 10 day and I'm thinking how much cash should I put on my PSN account before I leave so that I can buy the good new games that are going to be released in that period. Could you tell me what good stuff is going to be released in Europe till the end of August?

Hmm some that I think are relasing during the summer:

Spelunky

Bit trip runner 2

The Walking Dead season 1 + 400 days

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD

Lone Survivor

Cloud Berry Kingdom

Terreria

Stealth Bastard

+ a few games that could release during the summer: 

The Binding of isaac

Rainbow Moon

Kickbeat

Snapshot

But as usual some games might just pop up.

Thanks for the list! So it's gonna be Spelunky, Terraria, The Walking Dead and Oddworld for me. Thankfully not that much, though they'll probably make a few PSX/PSP/PSV sales and force me into buying other stuff :P

Can't wait for a bigger memory card... I think that until they give me 128 GB I won't be satisfied ;)

BTW. Does anyone of you guys still play Uncharted? I need to get 6 more fetishes, could anyone of you help me get those bastards?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

Some Screenshots from Chronos Materia :

The game has a combination of social and RPG elements, item mixing to create new items, exploration and making choicesYou can also go back in time and make different choices.

I was literally about to come into this thread and ask if we'd heard anything more about Chronos Materia.

Kinda disappointed they didn't go with full character models considering how good they'd gotten with the Atelier series, but still.

I want to see what the battle system is like.

I've just realised, that final screenshot might be from the battle system.  First person and portrait based?  No thank you =/

:(

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Wow, following on from Pocketgamer's 8/10 for Moto GP, the Vita Lounge have now given it a 9/10.

Looks like Milestone are really getting to grips with the system. Here's hoping for some traditional 4 wheeled circuit racing of some sort from them on Vita, as it's currently about the only type of racing you can't do on Vita.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

M.U.G.E.N said:

:(

Yeah, it is sad that they couldnt stick to an art style to make the game a cohesive product. The game was a good idea, but it was terribly realised.

But, at least that means legend of dragoon wasnt completely forgotten.