By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

W00t! I know this is just Amazon and the release date is nearing, but it was a nice suprise to see SS being #30 on Amazon.com. I want to see this game succeed in all regions!

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:
W00t! I know this is just Amazon and the release date is nearing, but it was a nice suprise to see SS being #30 on Amazon.com. I want to see this game succeed in all regions!

Don't get your hopes up too high.  I'd consider 100k LT in the USA a success given what the game is and when it's releasing.

Ragnarok Odyssey did good numbers though, at least according to the tracking here, so you never know!

I'm more interested to see how the game reviews.  Traditionally hunting games haven't been too well received in the west (i.e. the PSP MonHun games; God Eater etc.)  MonHun for Wii & Wii-U reviewed pretty well, though.

Kresnik said:
RafaelOrix said:

Don't get your hopes up too high.  I'd consider 100k LT in the USA a success given what the game is and when it's releasing.

Ragnarok Odyssey did good numbers though, at least according to the tracking here, so you never know!

I'm more interested to see how the game reviews.  Traditionally hunting games haven't been too well received in the west (i.e. the PSP MonHun games; God Eater etc.)  MonHun for Wii & Wii-U reviewed pretty well, though.

100k in USA wouldn't be bad, but I would like to see it hitting 200k (phisical + digital). It's is what it is: just a wishful thinking as I don't see that happening.

depends how game starved Vita owners really are as to how well Soul Sacrifice will do in the US and Europe. Also depends how much of a "wow" marketing push it gets. I've not seen anything whatsoever so far for it. So Sony may well do what they usually do with their games and just send it out to die.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Am I the only one that would love to see "Collectors edition" of SS? A little figurine, art book, audio CD and game. It would make such an amazing package!

Around the Network

I want the SS Limited Edition system! :( Europe hasn't had a single special system yet. It's Black or Black :(

Tom3k said:
Am I the only one that would love to see "Collectors edition" of SS? A little figurine, art book, audio CD and game. It would make such an amazing package!

I would buy that, but I would prefer the double pack edition that they sell in japan.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

MikeRox said:
I want the SS Limited Edition system! :( Europe hasn't had a single special system yet. It's Black or Black :(

White AC3 bundle was available here. But I agree with you.

We didn't even get that :( it was pretty tempting when I was in the US lol

Soul Sacrifice is coming and 0 tv commercials from Sony...Sad

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m