By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
BaldrSkies said:
Senran Kagura sales pass 150k according to MAQL. So it's outsold both 3DS games combined!

OLED Boobs better than 3D Boobs confirmed!

Kresnik said:
Scisca said:
This Atelier game, what is it about? And what is it like?

Personally (having played Rorona) I'd judge it as: part alchemy game; part turn-based-RPG and part visual novel.  The RPG elements are light but accessible; the alchemy is the bulk of the game and the story is normally very lightweight.

I'm told that Totori has the best story in the series though.

What is an alchemy game?

BTW. Guys, I'm leaving for 2 days, so please stop posting, ok? I don't wanna come back on Saturday and have 500 posts to read and info about 15 new Vita games getting announced! Just wait with it for my return! ;)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
BaldrSkies said:
Senran Kagura sales pass 150k according to MAQL. So it's outsold both 3DS games combined!

This should mean it sold about 32k digital so far, with 1121 PSN ratings this puts it well within the x20-40 estimation range at x28.55.

Hopefully we can expect a new game in the not too distant future. I'm digging Shinovi Versus a lot and would buy a sequel in a heartbeat. It would be really cool if they'd port the 3DS games over as a stop gap, too.

And thanks for keeping up with the digital sales to ratings ratio. It's always interesting.

Atelier totori has a trophy in the first cut seen. lol. The game seems okay so far... but that music....

O.O That Atelier Totori sthealth release took by surprise.. in Tecmo they should feeling Like A Ninja rigth now!

I'm having problems with my internet since yesterday on afternoon... and late on nigth I bougth DOA5+.. I leave it downloading on the PS3 together with Tekken 6... but it didn't finished -.- by the morning was 35% DOA5+ and 95% T6... and my internet crappy like yesterday...

Some of those offers are tempting.. but I'm no tgonna buy anything after this week... I already have +100$ spent this month.. enough for 20$ back next month..

see you guys...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

MikeRox said:
ils411 said:

So, apparently, some people already have copies of the NA version of DOA5+ and word is that unlike the Japanese version, the boobies dont "jiggle"...

Can anyone confirm if this is true? If it is indeed true, then DOA5+ just went from a "must buy" to "no way in hell!"...

I refuse to buy an incomplete product when clearly the Japanese version has it.

And yes, I am that shallow and perverted.

Edit: Yeah....Never mind, just saw a video with this "jiggling the boobies" thing and I must say...IT...LOOKED....LIKE....CRAP!!!

Reminded me of how it all started wiht the god aweful boobie jiggle in the original DOA...

With that, even being the huge pervert that I am, I dont care for something that's cringe worth.

I remembered seeing your post when I've just been reading a review for DOA5+ (gave it 4/5 btw and said it's the best version of the game, just not worth a rebuy if you already own it).

"In Plus, however, an option was added in the game settings to control the jiggle factor. Dubbed “Breast Motion”, the physics can now be set to either Off, Natural or DOA, with the latter being the same movement as the console versions. Natural is certainly the best and more realistic option and a refreshing addition. Off, however, is just plain crazy."

So you can control the "jiggle". Characters now sweat too, and the sweatier they get, the more see through their clothing becomes. Ah the quest for realism goes in some strange directions.

Why you'd ever set it to off in a DoA game baffles me. 

And yeah, it's nice to see where the extra development time went

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

I know. It'd make more sense to give you an option to turn the fighting off.

badgenome said:
Conegamer said:

I know. It'd make more sense to give you an option to turn the fighting off.

I believe they did. There was a PSP game which pretty much just featured the character models and that was it.

Conegamer said:

I believe they did. There was a PSP game which pretty much just featured the character models and that was it.

Well, you could play volleyball and stuff.

I think DOA Xtreme found the perfect balance of fighting to boobies:

badgenome said:
Conegamer said:

Well, you could play volleyball and stuff.

I think DOA Xtreme found the perfect balance of fighting to boobies:

I don't even know what to say about that...

http://sega.jp/20130328/

Sega opens a teaser site for a new unnamed PS3/Vita game.