By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Lots of news for PS Vita, gotta say I'm happy. That Nun game, does it feature coop or just solo?

Around the Network

Amazon has been showing August 6 as the release date for Dragon's Crown for a while. Now Gamestop is, too. Seems legit!

badgenome said:

Amazon has been showing August 6 as the release date for Dragon's Crown for a while. Now Gamestop is, too. Seems legit!

W00t! Nice one, thank you for sharing!

NesFe said:

"Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatte"  VN vita game trailer, if anyone is intrested.

It's actually just a trailer for the novel series. Note it's from almost a year ago!

Yes they have "trailers" for books.

hahahaha I'm getting that nun game.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

As someone who loved the first epic mickey and bought the second, I recommend Vita owners ignore it, it's a very bad game.

-spam removed by your friendly neighbourhood Squirtle-

stream1980 said:
-spam removed by your friendly neighbourhood Squirtle-

I am in the market for a nice handbag to carry my Vita in. Preferably one that matches my tiara. How much?

It's great knowing that my Vita will be bankrupting me this year. So whose willing to let me pimp them out for Vita games?

Just got a free MotorStorm RC from Sony :) Love you Sony :* ;)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.